f i v e

ETHAN

I got out of the car, shut the door and walked to the front of the club where the birthday party was happening. I found Grayson's 'girlfriend' Sasha and hugged her as she looked at me weirdly.

"Sasha! Happy birthday!" I said as she looked at me with a fake smile. "Where's Grayson?"

"Oh he couldn't make it." I looked at the paparazzi. "He's at home eating steak." I said going with our plan.

Suddenly, a girl ran out of nowhere. "Ethan?" She asked. "What?" and she grabbed me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Sorry I'm late, come on!" She grabbed my shoulder and posed for the paparazzi who were taking pictures of us.

"Um..Do you know her?" Sasha asked me horrified.

"Uh...not yet." I responded quickly, getting pulled inside.

We went inside the club then I eventually lost that girl. So I made my way to the backstage where Gray and I agreed to meet.

I opened the door and saw Grayson. "Thanks." He said, taking his hoodie off. "Looks like we pulled it off."

"What would you do without me?" I said cheekily.

I then closed the door and went to the VIP section where Sasha and her friends were sitting.

"Our birthday girl in the VIP section, Sasha Bender has a special guest tonight." Everyone looked around confused and i smirked. "Grayson Dolan!" The dj said overhead and Gray walked out from the back.

He walked to the front of the stage and Sasha grinned while clapping as a few people turned towards her shocked and happy.

Grayson blew a kiss to her, "Happy birthday Sasha!" and he began singing his latest hit.

_________

JESSICA

I was about to leave the club, thinking Grayson isn't going to show up until I heard him singing on the stage.

Oh my God he's here!

I ran back inside to find myself at the back of all the crowd and tried to push through. "Excuse me, ugh!" I groaned.

"Excuse me!" I shouted, pushing into people. "Move!" I said then I noticed the song was ending and I'm not going to make it.

"Nooo!" I stood straight, frustrated and irritated.

Ugh!