Chapter thirteen!

A/N: I'm sososososososo sorry. I will try and keep up with the story, but work has been crazy... thank you for all your patience!

Chapter thirteen!

“Do you have tickets?”

            I gave the nice doorman two tickets and Emily and I literally sprinted inside to get good seats before the concert would begin. There were four seats available in the front and we took two them before anyone else could. There was still a half an hour until Logan was supposed to come out on the stage, but Emily and I wouldn’t dare to move from our seats because we were so afraid of someone taking them.

            A lot of girls from school were there but also many adults. Logan’s music was the kind that would attract anyone who liked a country/pop mixture. I even saw Mrs. Oddwood with her husband.

            “Fancy,” Emily said next to me and pointed to the unoccupied seats on the other side of her, “somebody reserved those.” I looked past here and she was right; there was a white sheet on each chair that said “RESERVED” in big, black letters. Immediately pictures of someone famous sitting next to us appeared in my mind. I looked at Emily’s smiling face and knew she was thinking the same. I gave her my cutest puppy-eyes which aren’t all that cute, but they sometimes worked on her for some reason.

            “No!” she said when she realized what I meant with that look. “No, no, no! Not a chance in hell.”       

            “But-but I love you Em,”

            “Yeah, I love you too but I’m not letting you do that. I sit here!” I knew reasoning with her wouldn’t work so I decided to use my secret weapon that I knew would always work. I stared at her for a while so she would get time to think things over. I knew she would hate me for this, but I would let her sit there for the second half of the show of course.

            “Emily, I care about you, but you know what will happen honey, and we don’t like that,” she blinked twice but didn’t move. She repositioned so I could not move her off the chair. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” and then I started tickling her like crazy. She laughed so hard and almost fell of the chair but then she shouted at me that she would give up if I let her sit there the second half of the show. I agreed.

“Bitch,” she said.

“I love you too,” was my answer. Suddenly she started laughing hard. I wasn’t tickling her so I didn’t know what was going on until I looked to my other side where the “famous” people were coming over to take their reserved seats. It was Liam and Bella. Great.

            I looked straight back at Emily who looked like she couldn’t stop laughing but she managed to say: “gosh, how I envy you,” with a fake upper-class accent. I hit her in the shoulder and she stopped laughing.

            “Oh, hey Mr. Stone,” Emily said which made me look to my side where they had sat down; Mr. Stone next to me and Bella on his other side.

            He looked pretty surprised. “Hey, Ms. Peterson. Ms. Smith.” He looked tortured to be sitting next to me with his girlfriend on his other side. How could he tell me that he “might even love me” when he had a girlfriend like that? Couldn’t he see how beautiful and attractive she was? Her legs were so long and her skin was always like she just came home from Hawaii. Her hair was bright red and it was flowing down her body and she had slightly curled it, so is looked natural but I knew she had straight hair. Her teeth were so white and her lips were beautifully red sand shaped even thought she wasn’t wearing lipstick.  If I were a lesbian, or a guy, I would definitely hit that.