11. Even on bad days, I'm still happy as you are with me...

Start from the beginning

All enjoyed the evening very happily.... Many danced and entertained the newly engaged couples... Abhi and Pragya too danced for a romantic number fuming the two sautans who are planning evilly to separate them...

Abhi and Pragya are happy to the fullest not aware of the shocking twist ahead... Aaliya and Tanu had to go earlier as they had a call from their home to come  soon as Tanu's mom was unwell all of a sudden... Abhi and Pragya send them assuring that they will be fine...

But it was easy for the sautans (a girl named Shailu who always eyes Abhi and proposed him when they are in first year... She was rejected by abhi and  got a nice punishment from Pragya for eyeing abhi... A boy named George who wants Pragya for a night was beaten by abhi black and blue, for eyeing his fuggy with lust) to trap abhi and Pragya in the absence of Aaliya and Tanu ..

As planned by them, they have mixed some tablets in Abhi and Pragya's juice and made sure, they drank that... All left the house after the function got over...

Shailu and George were grinning evilly as they are going to watch abhigya heart broken and separated soon as they will cross the limits before marriage itself because of the effects of the tablets...

After sending everyone, Abhi and Pragya started to behave wierdly and they are gazing at each other with full of desire and Passion... They were not in their senses and they were doing everything without their knowledge...

Passion, desire started to penetrate the heat inside their bodies and they get rid of their dresses too quickly unaware that they are going to cross all the limits... Abhi who was stubborn all the time to make love only after marriage forget his principles and break all the walls between them for an intimate union because of the effect of the peculiar tablets mixed in their juices....

🍂🍂🍂🍂

Pragya wakes up with a pounding headache, the next morning and spots abhi crying vigorously sitting beside her... Pragya couldn't understand Abhi's behaviour and she couldn't figure out why is Abhi reacting like that..

Abhi without saying anything hands over the juice and tablets to pragya but he didn't have the guts to look at pragya's face and crying silently... Pragya gulps everything in a go and gets up to freshen up... She felt pain in her body and she stumbles in her steps but abhi catches her in nick of time...

Abhi: Fuggy .. Careful sweet heart... Go slowly...

Pragya: what's going on here, Abhi??? Why did I slept in your room and why Im wearing your tee alone??? I don't remember changing my engagement dress... Why are you crying like this Abhi and why I am feeling so much pain in my body???

Abhi: Fuggy... 😭😭😭😭... I'm so sorry fuggy... I don't know how it has happened without our knowledge... 😭😭😭😭... I'm ashamed of myself... How did I do that with you fuggy??? 😭😭😭😭...

Please forgive me fuggy... Don't hate me please... 😭😭😭😭..   It's me who always say that everything should be after marriage but now 😭😭😭😭😭...
Everything got over...

Pragya: Whaattt... 😨😨😨😨... Are you trying to say that we made love without our knowledge k???

Abhi nods his head as yes and looks down with full of guilt and crying uncontrollably... But much to abhi's shock, Pragya squealed in happiness and hugs abhi tightly and kissed him all over his face with full of love...