Chapter 33

Where I Am

Peter Pan knew that the only way to get to Wendy was to capture her second in command. Pan knew he couldn't break Wendy but he definitely could break Lily. She was the reason why Evelina was gone. She was the reason why Bash was gone. She was the reason why everything went wrong.

So when he managed to capture Lily in merely half an hour, he was more than satisfied he was getting somewhere quickly. He towered over her as the native princess struggled against her rope restrains, trying to break free.

"I ask again, where is Evelina?"

Lily didn't speak. She just looked up at him with murderous eyes and a thin mouth. Pan's eye twitched.

"Bitch." Pan sneered. Without blinking an eye, he used his magic to choke her until he felt she had enough and let her go. She wheezed for air when he released her.

"She isn't breaking." Felix mumbled as he stood next to his friend. Pan sighed. He furthered away from Lily so she wouldn't hear his conversation.

"I know. Does Slightly have any news on that meatsack's whereabouts?"

"If by meatsack you mean Wendy, than no, he does not." Felix said and Peter growled.

"I don't understand why I'm not picking up Evelina or Wendy's presence on Neverland."

"Pan... Have you ever considered that maybe... Evelina isn't on the island anymore?" Felix questioned. Peter frowned as he considered it through. He always thought Evelina would be in the island. The thought had never crossed his mind. He pushed it away, it being the one thing he feared.

"No." He said, completely denying what could be the truth.

"I would've felt her leave the island."

"But Pan-"

"I said NO!" Peter screamed and walked away from his friend and the prisoner. Felix let out a sigh and ran his hand through his stringy hair. He turned to Lily and narrowed his eyes.

Felix knew it was now up to him to break the chief's daughter. He was going to take drastic measures and he was going to get Evelina back. It irked Felix that she had been kidnapped again. Sebastian worked so hard to get her on Neverland, just to have Zelena and Wendy take her away. Felix would not allow Bash's actions to be lost in vain.

"I don't know if you noticed, but Pan was going easy on you." He started as he began to take off his cloak. Lily eyed him cautiously as he reached for several knives and more rope.

"We as lost boys may be considered animals and whatnot but I like to believe we are somewhat civil. We aren't complete savages. We usually don't turn to torture..." Lily's eyes widened as she watched more lost boys come out from the shadows, all surrounding her. She wished to disappear as she watched Felix lite a match up. The lost boy turned to look at her.

"But I guess we can make an exception for you."

~

Evelina had lost track of how long she was in the cage.

She strained to see where she was but all she could see were glimpses of leaves from the trees around her cage. She hadn't seen Wendy in a while, and she was thankful for that. But she changed her mind when her belly began to screech for food. She was hungry.

Evelina groaned. She wasn't given much food. In fact, she wasn't given anything at all. She yearned for a plate of hot chili cheese fries or a freshly made burger from Granny's but she knew the chances of her getting some of those were going to be very rare.