"I'll be back in like 20 minutes. Bye kids!" Yoongi hyung yelled and left.

I laid on the couch and started to drift off until I jolted upwards.

Thank you Jin for washing the dishes.

"Jungkook. Why do you look so tired?"

I shrugged.

"Did you go to sleep afterwards?"

"Yeah but I woke up early. That's it." Hobi hyung pulled onto his lap and I didn't even realize I started to fall asleep. He rubbed my back and my eyes shut completely.

Jhope POV

"Guys we have to go hunt. Like I'm actually getting really weak. Plus we're out of blood bags." I said while rubbing Jungkook's back.

"Me too. But we can't take it from Jungkook. He's becoming weaker and weaker. That's just gonna be selfish than." Jimin pointed out.

"I guess we have to go once Yoongi comes back. I'll tell him to hunt while he's out and then he can watch over him." Jin said.

"Guys something weird happened this morning." Jimin started talking. We all payed attention to him. "So I went to check up on Jungkook at 3 in the morning cause why not and he wasn't on the bed or in the bathroom. He just grabbed me afterwards and growled. Plus his eyes were bright yellow. He is the purebred. He could see perfectly in the dark. I'm serious and he was like super fast when he turned his room lights off and when he pulled me over."
Just as Jimin finished explaining, Jungkook whimpered.

"No, no, no, no..." He kept whispering.
"Eomma... Don't go." He started crying and I shook him awake.

He blinked a few times and stared panicking.

"Okay Kookie. Just breathe." Jin rubbed circles on his back and he started to calm down.

"What happened?" Tae asked.

"I just had a nightmare. It's fine." He explained.

"Wait a second. When you woke up in the morning and I walked in... did you have a nightmare then to?" Jimin asked him.

He stayed quiet.

"Jungkook..?" I asked him. "What's wrong?"

"Umm... I'm just having flashbacks. About my childhood which I really didn't like."

"Well try not to think about that. Let's go play some games and then wait for Yoongi hyung to come back." I suggested. His eyes sparked a certain emotion and I smiled.

Happiness.

I picked him up and made our way to his room. We just played a bunch of random games until Suga came back.

"Hey people. I'm back." He said.

My jaw literally dropped to the floor once I saw him. Kookie just closed my mouth and giggled.

"Stop starring at him hyung." Jungkook whispered to me and giggled.

Suga's hair wasn't blue anymore. He wasn't even in sweatpants and some random hoodie anymore.

His hair was now blonde and he was wearing all black leather. His piercings were different.

(August D!!!!!!!:)

(August D!!!!!!!:)

"Hey Hobi. Hey Kookie."

"Hi hyung!" Kookie exclaimed.

"How did you get all that done in like 30 minutes?" I asked.

"Well the manager made me do it." He pouted.

"Great. Now we need to talk. Did you go hunt?" I asked.

"Yap. I'll be fine. Just go I'm watching over him." He said.

"Come on guys. We can go now." I yelled.

With that we all left the house, leaving Suga and Jungkook alone.

Jungkook POV

"Hey hyung." I walked into his room.

"Hey Kookie. How are you holding up?" He asked.

"Fine I guess. Where did you go?"

"Oh I went to meet our manager cause we found you. He also made me change my hair colour again cause someone apparently saw me kill a person and they only recognized my blue hair. I might keep it blonde or change it back to blue. Depends on what the witness says." He explained.

"Yoongi hyung?" He hummed in response. "What's a weakness for vampires?"

"Well there's silver. We can survive some types of silver. We're immune to sunlight and fire (a/n FIRE!!!!!!! I'm sorry tat was so necessary:). But werewolf bites can kill us. It would take a few hours but it would work. And there isn't a cure. The whole wooden stakes thing is fake. It's silver to the heart not wood." He explained.

I nodded my head and played around his room until I had a strange feeling in my stomach.

Suga hyung had his headphone in and didn't seem to notice anything out of the ordinary. I walked out of the room and the lights went out.

Somehow I was able to see in the darkness clearly.

I payed attention to any other sounds in the house and focused on the room I was just standing in.

I heard someone take out a knife and growl. I stayed silent and walked over to the room. I heard about 7 guys laughing. I managed to look inside the room and saw them about to stab Suga in the heart.

Silver to the heart. He'll be dead soon!

I ran into the room and snatched the knife out of the guys hand. I stabbed him in the chest and he fell to the floor. I used any skills that somehow showed up in my brain and took down 4 guys in 3 minutes.

Just 2 left.

Their eyes glowed a dark, forest green. I stared back and growled.

"Well, well, well. Looks like we found him. The one imperfection has the most power."

"You know I'll give you one fucking chance to get the hell out before I kill you."

"No." The tall one answered.

"Well I think the 5 guys on the floor mean a lot to you don't they? Wouldn't it be a shame to end up with 5 dead bodies?" I scowled.

"Back up kid before you regret it." I chuckled.

"Who told me I had to listen to you again?"

The two ran towards me. I dodged each of their moves and countered it. They soon laid on the floor, unconscious.

The lights had turned back on and I untied Suga hyung from the ropes he was held in. His face was paler than usual.

"What happened hyung?" I asked.

"Jungkook don't freak out okay?" I nodded my head.

"You have werewolf fangs and yellow eyes."