Sole

************Chapter one***********

The squeaking of the front door could be heard throughout the House as an all familiar man walked into the room. The girls became very quiet, some shaking in fear, which mastered up some irritation from their awaiting customers. Another, not wanting to get mixed up in anything that might happen, swiftly ran out the back door. Everyone ceased to do their job, except for you.

Not having a care in the world about who it was that wanted to distrupt what could be your breakthrough, you continued to sway your hips left to right infront of the fat, unpleasant looking man seated on the luxurious couch before you.

It had been a while since a wealthy man had come around the House, and you had the best luck for a woman like you to have been chosen. And you would be damned if all that money slipped through your fingers because of a boy who thought it would be nice to have his way with another girl that night.

He came around every now and then, but not so much for you to be able to catch his name, because you weren't around most of the time he did come to the House. You raised your leg up and rested your leg on the fat man's shoulder, giving him a clear view of your clothed love.

He smirked and watched you with a lustful eye. But those weren't the only eyes that were on you at the moment.
"You!" The voice was very audible to all listening ears, and frightening to most female ones. You didn't bother with returning a slight glance or a motion that you had heard him. Instead, you brought your other leg over the man's other shoulder.

You fastened both around his thick neck before gently letting your body swing backwards, viewing the rest of the room behind you in a different angle. Your heat was up closer to the man's face, who was enjoying every single moment of your company. Your arms flew freely to the floor, feeling the man's on your waist, caressing you.

Your eyes darted upwards to the ceiling, passing by a red two-tailed coat and a tint of white hair. You smirked, watching him from your position, which meant you couldn't get a clear view of his features because of the blinding neon lights.

"Do you need something?" You cooed, moving your thighs to rub against the man's neck. He wasn't complaining one bit, choosing to brush his hands over your skin from your waist to your thighs. You were barely clothed, and all you had on just covered your nipples and heat.

The same went with all the other girls. You had to please any man as best as you could. Speaking of them, the girls were trying so hard to keep their attention off you, sending you looks of pity and most shaking their heads as though there were no way of saving you now that the white-haired man had gone so far as to come closer in order for you to go to him.

You could feel something growing against your back. That's when you had to take it a step further before the man had had enough. You reached your hands out, then you felt hands leaving your thighs, grabbing yours and pulling you upwards so you were sitting upright on the fat man's lap.

You could sense impatience from behind you as the white head tapped his foot against the floor.
"You... Tonight I will have you." You had heard of this before. And were surprised that it usually ever happened when you were out with a man, or with the mack.

HE would come around and call for a girl before forcing her to one of the rooms nearby and having his way with her. The girls said he would be accompanied by some other guy, whom they guessed was a friend.
You took ahold of the rim of the cloth you couldn't even call clothes and swiftly took it off.

Your free breasts bounced before the man's face. He was trying so hard to not touch you because it was against the House's policy to touch the girls when they were naked. Except for when they had paid to go the extra mile. Which would conclude the bed rooms in the house.