Mad for tea

Sams p.o

Me and the girls were in ally's tea shop on the day of the Neon Lights ball.

"Normally I prefer more of a cramped lampshade environment- But this place is also a fave" Jordan said. "Thanks" Ally said. "Wicked dress! You're gonna look so great tonight." Mal said to ally.

"Oh, so are you. I'm sure your dress will be amazing" Ally said. "This is my dress." Mal said. "I know! And I... love it!" Ally lied. "Nice one. She totally didn't get that you don't love it" Jordan whispered to ally badly.

"Jordan sweetie has anyone ever told you you are a really bad whisperer" I asked. "No they totally haven't" she whispered.

Audrey came bursting in. "Guys, guys! Emergency!" Audrey said. "Is someone hurt?" Danielle asked worried. "No" Audrey said. "Ooh is someone really hurt?" Freddie asked interested. "No!" Audrey said. "Oh my web series broke 1 million subscribers" Jordan asked.

"How would that be an emergency" Audrey said. "Oh there's an emergency. "It's okay. Everyone just calm down. This is why I always bring a back-up gown. And back-up accessories." I said going into mine and Evie's trunk and pulling out a pink and purple dress with a poison apple pin and a choker with spikes.

"Hmm, do you have anything a little less... puncture-prone?" Audrey asked me. "Of course Audrey am a professional" I said. I took away the choker. "You know, for a VK look, it's actually pretty cute. I'm sold!" She said before taking the dress

Two seconds later she was wearing the dress."Ta-da!" She said. "Wow, how did you change so fast? Seriously, one second you're wearing one dress and then you're wearing the other. It was like... out of a cartoon." Evie said.

"My mum was raised by fairies. Quick outfit change is a family skill. When I was a baby, I could change my own diaper in two seconds flat!" Audrey said. "Thank you for that visual" Mal said.

"Thank you, Sam. You're a life-saver" Audrey said to me. "No problem growing up in my family am use to wardrobe malfunctions" I said.

"Oh, that's so sweet. That's so sweet." Everyone said but Freddie sounded disgusted. "This deserves a celebration. Tea me" Ally said. She got a tea cup and I was about to pour the tea in when something shook me and some of it ended up on ally's dress. "Oh, my dress!" Ally said.

"Don't look at me! I'm not the one that always makes a mess of everything." Freddie said. "You, you did this!" Ally said to me. "What no I would never do that I think your dress looks great" I said.

"That's why you destroyed it. You're jealous! You VKs can't stand it if someone looks better than you!" Ally said. "She does have a point and you did do something like this on the isle didn't you one time destroy your cousin Miranda's outfit" Evie said.

"Evie really not helping me here. Look Ally don't worry I can fix this trust me" I said."Dress, dress, away from this mess, rid this gown of its distress! " I said and in purple sparkles the small Stain turned into a small floral pattern.

That gave me an idea. "Dress, dress, I must express, make this gown a bit to impress!" I said and in purple sparkles all the white on ally's dress now had a floral pattern.

Ally glared at me. "Wait! I actually really like it." Freddie said. "You do? You're just saying that." Ally said. "No, I mean it. It's really... alternative." Freddie said.

"Alternative to what" Ally asked. "She means it's very fashion-forward. If I didn't think Me and Sam were already wearing the best outfits, I'd be super-jelie. But We are, so I'm not." Evie said.

"You know what? I think it's cool too." Jane said. "You do" Ally asked. "Even the Queen of Hearts herself would be jealous of that number." Danielle said. "I would totally feature that on my web show. VK gone viral." Jordan said. "It is kind of funky." Ally said.

"You seriously need to stop doubting me when I saw the first bit of the floral Pattern it gave me the idea to do all of it" I said. "And it totally payed off" Mal said.

"Well, I guess the roses aren't the only thing being painted red! I'll take it." Ally said smiling.

"VKs gone viral"? Isn't it interesting that we both ended up with a little villain edge for a party look? Maybe a little too interesting." Audrey said.

..........................................................

Third persons p.o

A picture was taken of Ally in her new dress with the caption:haute dress or hot mess