All Hail the New Q.N.L.B

Sams p.o

I was in Audrey's dorm with Audrey Freddie and Mal. I was trying to think positive because I just found out that Ben was going to be crowned king of the Neon Lights ball.

Evie came in. "Alrighty! Who's ready for party makeovers?" She said. "Do you even have to ask me E" I said. " I guess I am" Mal said. "Sure" Audrey said.

"I don't think I am." Freddie said. " That's the attitude! I concocted an amazing beauty mineral face. Who wants a facial? P.S. I made that up." Evie said. "Whoa! Never woulda guessed that." Mal said.

"What does it matter? I wasn't even chosen as the Q.N.L.B." Audrey said. "Is that a good thing? 'Cause that acronym just doesn't sound good." Mal asked. "It's "Queen of the Neon Lights Ball". Duhzies! And I did not win!" Audrey said brushing a very long blonde ponytail.

"Oh, Freddie? Did you check to ask who did win?" Said Evie excited to gloat. "Uh no" Freddie said. "    It was me. I won. I'm the Q.N.L.B.! Oh no... Did you just ask where I'm going to put the crown? I don't know where. I'm running out of room for all my crowns!" Evie said.

Audrey started brushing the hair again. "Is that Ruby's hair?" Mal asked. "No! It's the other girl with the hundred foot pony tail. I'm stress brushing. Stress brushing helps me deal with losing." Said Audrey.

"If it makes you feel any better I lost the crown to Ben and seriously how have I did a bake sale did beauty tips I even did Chad charmings freaking homework and yet I lost it is so not fair" I said. "Okay did not need to know that" Mal said.

"Well then, you better keep brushing because I am on fire! Carbon dioxide, water vapour, oxygen and nitrogen; ignite it up and here! OK Freddie, for your makeover, I'm thinking a little less voodoo and a little more new-do." Evie said.

"That's funny! Tip for my makeover? I'm thinking a little "leave me exactly the way I am"!" Freddie said. "No problems. Audrey, for your makeover, I'm thinking about some apple-red lipstick and some wicked Cheshire cat eyes." Evie said to Audrey.

"The only makeover I'm interested in is the one where I'm made over from the one who lost the crown to the one who won" Audrey said. "Oh, I forgot to bring that one. Sorry! Mal, for your makeover, I want to see what you look like in purple." Evie said.

"I think we know the answer to that?" Mal said. "Mal that's not purple it's aubergine" I said. "You know? I always thought of it more as an eggplant." Freddie said.

"What just happened in here?" Mal asked. " I know. Right? It's clearly more of an amethyst." Audrey said.

Jane came in the room in a hurry. "My mascot uniform its gone" she said before she turned to me.

"Wait what i didn't steal anything that's more jays style" I said. "Then why was your bracelet in my room?" Jane asked showing one of my bracelets.

"What" I asked confused. " You must have dropped it when you stole my uniform." Jane said. "This is crazy I do t know how my bracelet was there and I did not take that mascot uniform" I said.

"Maybe you spelt it away" Audrey said. "Ok first of that's crazy and second why would I want to steal a suit of armour" I said. "Maybe you thought it was in fashion-forward or something?" She said.

"That sounds like something he would do will him or me.but I didn't! Besides, I couldn't have; I was too busy winning my crown! Did you guys know I won a crown? 'Cause I did! I won the crown!" Evie said.

"Evie really really not helping. Look its true I have been vocal about the difference in taste you auradonions had but I didn't steal it" I said. "Wait so your saying you don't like the way we dress" Jane said.

"Look Jane you know me ok I promise I did not steal your uniform I've been busy trying to figure out why someone would vote for Ben over me" I said.

"It's true he has" Freddie said. "I guess you're right." Jane said. "Am sure it will turn up somewhere" I said.

"Ya, this is Auradon! It's not like there is some thief in a cloaked glove running around stealing things..." Evie said.

....................................,...,....................
Third persons p.o

A picture was taken of James missing costume with the caption.

Mascot uniform MIA