Good is the New Bad

Sams p.o

"You look totescute." Said Audrey. "No, you look totes cute" said Lonnie. "No, you look totes cute" said Danielle.

"Well am definitely going to be totes sick" I said. "Am with you on that one S. who's that?" Mal asked pointing to Ally. "Oh that's Ally Alice in wonderlands daughter" I said.

"Girl's gotta know her competition. Or, in this case, her nopetition. Get it? Because she's not competition?" Said Evie. "Ok Evie stop I think being in Auradon is really starting to mess with you" I said.

"He's right You really need to stop with the made up words." Mal said. "Whisis?. Hey ally you ok" Evie said to ally.

"No! My partner lost her voice and can't sing tonight. I need to find a new partner now, or my chances of winning go down the rabbit hole." Said Ally.

"You shrink one guy's head and no one wants to sing with you. Hey Sam want to be my partner" Freddie asked me. "Sorry can't am with Mal and Evie" I said to Freddie who came over.

"Ally doesn't have a partner. Why don't you two sing together?" Mal said. "A VK? Are you magical? Do you spout horns? Just how evil are you? I don't think I can sing with her. If I hit a wrong note, she might turn me into a frog." Said Ally.

"Never! I'd just shrink your head, like my last partner." Said Freddie as she held up a shrunken head. "Oh, it's disgusting! But curious. "Can I touch it? " Ally asked as she poked the head.

"Eww! Can you guys talk about this somewhere else. We're up first." Said Audrey. "Sorry to disappoint princess but us three are up first" I said motioning to me Mal and Evie. "Sorry! Let's go girls" Audrey said.

"But Audrey there read" Danielle said before Audrey interrupted. "Now, Danielle" said Audrey. Both Lonnie and Danielle give us a look that said sorry.

"Call it bad, call it good
Call it even if you could
Call it good, call it bad
It's the best you never had. Me and the girls went on and they pushed us off.

We know what's hot, what's not
We strike a pose and then they take a shot
They get in close, they try to run the spot
We come to show 'em what we got, we got-

"Well, if that's a free-for-all, I might as well join in." Said Freddie. "We're breaking through and now we in demand
We here for good. It's really not so bad So shout it out and give it all you have" me Freddie Mal and Evie sang.

"If Freddie can sing alone then so can I " Ally said before she joined in.

"Bad was all the rage last week, but good has got a wicked beat!

Good is the new bad!

We can feel the mad love. Gimme more of-

Bad is the new good! Bad is the new good!

We can feel the mad love

I think that we should

Call it bad, call it good
Call it even if you could.
Call it good, call it bad
It's the best you ever had.

We use to love the dark
But then we saw the light and felt a spark

We bring the fire and make it better and better 'Cause good is back and now it's badder than ever

Bad was all the rage last week, but good has got a wicked beat

Good is the new bad! Good is the new bad!

We can feel the mad love Gimme more of

Bad is the new good! Bad is the new good! We can feel the mad love.

I think that we should I think that we should  I think that we should

Call it bad, call it good Call it even if you could Call it good, call it bad It's the best you ever had" we sang.

.....................................................
A third persons p.o

A picture was taken of the four dancing VKs and the four dancing AKs with a caption saying Good is the new bad