Bring Me Light - Chp 16

Start from the beginning

A wave of relief washed over me as my heart began to beat erratically by his touch.

I smiled, "I must ask" I began "Are you a stalker?"

His smile grew, "No. I just take notice of you. A lot." He murmured watching me his features so soft and filled with so many emotions, it was as welcoming and gentle as an embrace.

"Why?" I whispered stupidly.

He smiled gently leaning forward.

I don't know what made me do it; maybe it was out of fear and shock or just instincts. But I leant back slightly so that we toppled backwards onto the lounge.

I giggled as we hit the couch, raising my gaze my giggles halted as I noted Ben's proximity and his gaze, his face close yet his lips closer. A hand sat softly on my hip; softly he pulled it up along my body leaving a trail of fire as my heart rose to my throat. His touches making me tremble and squirm.

As his hand reached my face, cupping it gently he spoke looking at me, "Because I love you." Than his lips came back down over mine.

I was right about a couple of things. One: his lips were soft and two: they were also strong.

My hands sat limp against his chest, sighing I looped my arms around my neck and drew him in closer so that his body was moulded to mine. Ben's other hand came to the other side of my face bringing me even more closely. My heart raced and his raced as we could feel them race beneath one another. My body sparked, tingled and my lips felt highly alive and bruised.

After moments of pleasure our lips parted and our ragged breaths became audible. I giggled into Ben's chest at our unsteady breathing; Ben wrapped one hand around my face. I lifted my head to look at him

"Tay?" I looked up at his eyes as my eyes had begun to wander. His thumb gliding along my lips.

He frowned groaning slightly, "This is going to sound so corny." He muttered "But you didn't just leave a mark on my shirt. But my heart." I smiled goofily, as he continued "You know the first time I saw you, when you dropped the boxes" I blushed "from that second on I couldn't get you out of my head. I annoyed everyone, and I mean everyone." He said pausing to chuckle, "By talking and asking about you; Jarrod, Kate and Matt and Soph definitely." I smiled "you were just so captivating, your beauty and how you always shined after all the people you had to fight off. Danny, Eric and Tyler and then all those other hurdles yet you still glow." He said pausing thinking as he watched his fingers run through my hair. "There was so many times I wanted and could've kissed you" he said laughing in frustration, "But something always stopped me. I just, ah, I can't get you out of my head. I'm crazy for you Tay, totally altered."

I smiled, "Ben?" I whispered, he glanced down at me embracing me with those eyes, "You know that day outside your house when you asked if it was for the best?" he nodded, "I knew the answer to that question the very first day I got here and ran into you." He smiled wide.

His lips covered mine, our lips falling apart our warm hot breaths tickling the inside of one another's mouths. He tasted so good; it was intoxicating, just as bad as his scent. Ben moaned pulling me closer, and I was in total bliss by the taste of his lips and breath; it was sugary but it also held something else. Still filled with so much aching Ben's left mine and crawled along my jaw as I breathed raggedly. The tingle I got from his lips was enough to make me faint; I already felt dizzy. I laughed as Ben's lips desperately came back to my neck sucking and nibbling making little smacking sounds in my ears making me shiver.

Becoming too much I grabbed his face and pulled his lips back to mine, "Definitely for the best" I murmured against his lips, he chuckled. Kissing me briefly he pulled back and I let my face nuzzle in against his shoulder listening to our breathing ease to a walk. Ben's arm wrapped around me running up and down my arm making me close my eyes blissfully.