Soon as she arrived at her car she saw Alec leaned to the car. Hugging his body looking down to the ground. Izzy felt sudden relieved seeing her brother. She ran towards him and hugged him. Alec didn't hug her back, but then she released from the hug and slapped him on his arm, making him winced and shocked with the sudden gesture. "What the hell was that for? It hurts" he said while holding his arm. "It hurts? Well it hurts more when you left me without telling me anything and just took off! I'm your sister Alec at least talk to me. Don't leave me like that again" she said with tears flowing on her cheek uncontrollably. "Well I am Izz, I will have to leave you one day and you have to faced the fact that I will die and you will moved on to your precious little life." "You think I want that? I want nothing but your happiness Alec, I want you to be happy. Don't give me that shit cause you were just angry at yourself and there is no reason for you to treat me that way! When are you going to see that I am always here for you? I will always be here for you and so was Jace. You are not alone, and I will never leave you alone. You understands me?" Izzy had it, she gave up being a good girl she always been since it doesn't made Alec realized how much she cares about her brother. Alec cried hearing how Izzy always there for him and its true. She has been a very supportive sister and always by his side through thick and thins. He couldn't control his emotion and he just fall on his knees on the ground in front of Izzy. Sobbing through his words, "I-I-I'm so sorry Izz, I'm scared, I don't want to die Izz." That words made Izzy realized how harsh she acted and she should have realized that her brother is scared to death. She kneeled before him and hugged him tight. They both cried their heart out and Izzy couldn't be anymore sad thinking how she will survive seeing her brother like this. After awhile, she released him from their hugs, she lucky that she parked the car hidden at the end side, shaded by the trees so no one could see their drama and it's not too hot for Alec. She raised him up and brought him to the passenger side, she let him in and helped him with the seatbelts. Then she went to the driver side and start to drove home.

As soon as they arrived home, she released her seatbelts and she saw Alec did the same. The whole car ride was silent and suddenly Alec spoke, "I'm moving out tomorrow." Izzy was shocked cause she thought Alec will stay few more days before he told his parents he will leave. "I got the house keys few days ago but I didn't move in cause of today. I just need to be with someone but now I want to be on my own, I want to be alone." Izzy looked at him concern, a lot of things going through her mind and she scared to say the rest. She scared how Alec will acting out again. So she just nodded agreeing to Alecs demand. "and Izzy, please don't tell anyone. Especially mum." She nodded, though she has more to say in this but it wasn't her life to decide, it was Alec. They both walked out from the car and soon as they entered, Robert catches Alec's hand and grabbed him to the living room. He smelled of alcohol and its reeked, making him nauseous. "What the fuck is this?" He asked making Alec scrunched his nose that he doesn't actually knows what his father had planned for him, "Are you stupid or you're acting stupid? He added. "Answer me!" Alec saw what Robert was holding and its the wedding ring he had planned for Magnus. Yes, he was actually gonna proposed to Magnus before their break up. In fact that he is only an Omega, he and Magnus shared mutual dominancy and they respect each other that way. He thinks the most part that making Robert angry is because the note on the box, 'All my love goes to you, marry me? - LightwoodBane'. Alec took the box from his father roughed and making him flinched on that act cause its rude, causing the box to fell. "Fuck you!" Alec looked at him in an angry look and bend down to pick it up and that moment Robert was so angry he swing his foot on Alec's abdomen kicking him making him screamed on the ground. "Dad!! Stopped!" Izzy shouted and ran to her brother whose on the floor clenching on his stomach. He breathed out heavily in pain and Izzy hold him and whispered to him, "Are you okay?" Alec nodded although the pain is excruciating. Those drama caught Maryse and Jace attention and they both came down the stairs then saw Alec on the floor holding his stomach with Izzy by his side. "What the hell is going on?" Maryse asked in doubt and went to his son, "Alec are you okay? Robert what did you do this time?" She looked at Robert who was leaning on the table sipping on his whisky gagging it in one shot. Alec stands up in pain and he almost fell again but Izzy caught him, he saw Jace by the staircase scared to face his dad, then he turned to his father. He gave him a murder look and glance at his mum which now standing besides him holding his shoulder. " I cant take this anymore, I'm leaving." Alec walked away, "Where will you go Alec? Please don't go, don't leave us again?" Maryse begged although she can't helped but relieved Alec found a place to stay. Alec shook his head, "I can't stay here mum, he is a monster and you shouldn't either. Come with me." Alec pleaded asking his mum to come with him. For the second Maryse looked at Alec with hope like she wanted to come but then she saw his husband and she shut back the idea. "Alec don't be ridiculous. My home is here, he's my husband." "What kind of a husband who cheated on his own wife? What kind of father who kicked his own kid? What kind of person who is so despicable that hated his own blood." Maryse shakes her head not agreeing to what Alec said. "He cheated on you with my friend! How can you stay with him?" Alec started to tear up thinking that he cant save his mother and the memory of his father fucking one of his high school friend which now his own secretary. That made Robert more angry and came towards Alec and punched his face with his fist making Alec fall on the floor again. But this time he wanted to go in some more but luckily Jace stopped him and held back his body. "Don't interfere Jace or you'll regret it." He said while pointed his finger to Jace. But he didn't backed up. He stood before Alec, Izzy and his mum. "Its enough dad. Your drunk! Stop now before I called the cops" then he turned around to see if Alec is okay. Izzy held Alec closed, she cant stop her tears thinking the effect of his body and the babies. She placed her hands on Alecs tummy and looked at his eyes. He nodded and held back her hand. Now his face is messed up. He has blood coming out from his lips and his left nostrils. But he still hasn't given up. He get up and stands before his father, giving a pat on Jace's shoulder mouthing thank you to him. Jace nodded. When he was about to walk upstairs he heard Robert's voice again, "stupid boy!" He turned back and walked to the living room again. He stood in front of his family. "I'm not stupid father, I'm just pregnant." He mentioned the word pregnant by lifting up his shirt and showed him the bump on his tummy. Its small but its visible enough to see since he's carrying twins. That gestured made all of them except Izzy surprised and Maryse has her hand on her mouth and tears flowing through her cheek. Jace looked at him horrified and Robert was even mad. He started to cursed but Alec was satisfied making him angry that way. He pulled back his shirt and ran upstairs started packing. He could actually heard his father cursing his name and Magnus' but he couldn't care less. He is happy now his father knows the truth, well not the exact truth but at least part of it. Now he can start a new life with his unborn child somewhere away from Robert's negativity. 

He packed light since he has most of his things still at Magnus's apartment. He decide to go get his things after all the test is over and he turned out from his room wanting to take his leave. But after he opened his room door, he saw his mother stood in front of him. Tears flowing through her eyes and he cant look at those eyes. "I'm sorry mum but I have to go, you have to let me go." He said looking at his shoes. "I know, I just want to hug you goodbye." She said made Alec looked up at her eyes. He dropped his bag and hug her tight. She sobbed through his chest, "I wish things were different with our family Alec, I really do. I wish I was a better mother and I could protect all of you. I'm so sorry for what happened." She said it with difficulties since she was crying. Alec cupped her cheeks with his hand and wishes her tears with his thumb. The she placed her hand on Alec's tummy, "Take good care of this. Let me know if you need anything. Be strong little one. Your grandma loves you so much." She said making Alec smiled at her sweetness. "its actually little ones. there's two of them cooking inside." Alec said while placing his hand on top of his mothers hand. She looked up and her mouth slightly parted out of shocked. "oh Alec." She went to hug Alec and she never felt so happy, cause she didn't know the whole truth. Alec just snuggled his face on Maryse shoulder. Taking a last of breath smelling her sweet scent. Then she bring out something from her pocket. Its a piece of cheque. He opened it and saw the numbers on it, he stares at his mum wide eyes. "Mum no, I don't want his money I can find my own." He tried to shoved it back to his mum but she refused to accept it and fold it back to his pocket. "its not his, its mine. Its my savings. Used it. Build a new life which whoever you end up with. I wont forgive myself if you couldn't make it through. Plus having kids needs a lot of work and you need to start saving Alec, for their future." Alec nodded and he knows cause he already start saving since he left the house and went to live with Magnus. "I promise I come back for you mum." Then he gave a last hug to her and kissed her forehead. Maryse couldn't believe how her family turned so messed up like this. How she wishes she could turned back the time and goes back to the happy time they were all actually happy. With that, Alec took his leave, slowly letting go of her hands and her fingers. She hugged her own body seeing her own son left for the second time but this time she feels that it would the last time she would feel him at this house, at their house. She still remembers bringing Alec home from the hospital after her delivery and back then she was so happy. Now she has to let go her own son because she has to be a good wife to her husband. Considering that Alec is at the most fragile state of his mind and she knows how Alec needed her most at this time. But she couldn't.

 He came down the stairs and gave Robert last look. "I don't hate you, I just hope you could accept me the way I am one day. Even if I'm not around anymore, I just hope you could still considered me as your son. Living or dead." Robert looked up to his eldest son and stared at him, not with hatred but with sadness and regret. He looks like he was sorry for what he did earlier but he's ego held him back. So he turned around not wanting to look at Alec. When Alec left the house, she saw Izzy and Jace in the car waiting for him. He smiled looking at his sibling he loves to death. Then he hopped in the car and looked up. He saw his mum by his room window looking down at her kids leaving the house. She waved goodbye and so does Alec but Alec kiss his palm and placed on the car window as gesturing goodbye kiss to his mum. He saw how his mum broke and sobbed in her tears. Then they left. That was the last time Alec saw their house. The place once he called home. 

** I didn't expect to write this but i did and it broke me to thousand pieces. i still remembered leaving my house and the memory still haunts. i'm sorry.