Her body fell to the ground and she was out cold. They beat her dead body up until it was unrecognizable. I tried to run away and managed to. I looked around the corner and saw my father pay the tallest man with a lot of money. The two guys that helped me smirked at each other.

They then shot my father and burned his body while he was still alive.

The flames spread onto my mother's dead body.

I woke up with tears streaming down my face like a waterfall. The entire room was dark and the rest of the house was silent.

Well I wasn't. I tried to muffle my sobs but it didn't work.

I realized that I wasn't even thinking about my nightmare anymore.

I was having another breakdown.

I kept crying and crying but I didn't understand why.

I could only hear the voices.

GO KILL YOURSELF

"I will..." I mumbled and went to the bathroom.

I rummaged around the cabinets and found a bunch of pills.

I poured a bunch of them into my hand and realized that the bottle was empty.

I was about to swallow the pills until someone knocked on the door.

"Jungkook? Are you okay? You have to eat dinner." Jin said calmly.

"I'm f-fine Jin hyung. I'll be out in a minute." I answered.

I could feel him sigh in relief. I smiled sadly and wondered if I should kill myself. I'll hold it off for now.

I walked out of the room with a pale face. I had this painful glint in my eyes but I don't think he would notice. I was clawing at my bottom lip. I can't cry right now.

Jin didn't seem to notice and I secretly thanked god.

He put a plate in front of me with a little amount of food. I smiled because he wasn't making me eat a hell of a lot.

I was about to sit on the bed but Jin pulled me onto his lap. I didn't fight against him as usual.

He fed me some of the food until I stopped. I kept biting at my bottom lip, trying to avoid eye contact. I kept biting on my lip, I thought it would draw blood.

"What's wrong Kookie?" Jin asked me, concern laced in his voice.

"N-Nothing." I muttered.

"Just tell me. I'm not gonna judge you. I wouldn't ever judge my baby." He spoke. I almost blushed at the last thing he said but I ended up crying.

"I hate myself so fucking much." I cried.

"Oh my... Kookie. It's okay. I know you're really scared and I know you just wanna die but you can't. Who am I gonna protect as my child if you go?"

"I-I don't wanna be here anymore. I just wish that those voices would shut up and that the world would stop being a bitch."

"When did you start crying today?"

"I mean the last time I had a breakdown was-" He stopped when someone walked in.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" Hobi hyung asked us. I cried silently on Jin's shoulder. He rubbed my back and held me close.

"What's wrong Kookie?" Hobi asked me again.

"I don't know." I really wish I took all those pills.

"I just wish I was dead." I cried again.

"Come on Kookie... don't you dare leave us." Hobi said. I was pulled towards him and was now in between the two.

My heart rate had picked up and I couldn't breathe. I started hyperventilating.

I was about to pass out until I heard another voice.

Worthless. Why don't you just stop crying like a little kid?

I dug my hands into my hair and pulled at it. I felt something sharp graze around my neck on both sides.

I slowly opened my eyes and started to breathe properly again. I then realized what was happening and stiffened.

The tears had stopped and I just felt weak against their touch.

They both slowly sunk their fangs in at the same time. My eyes had shut and I dug my hands into each other.

The two of them drank my blood and pulled away after 2 minutes. They licked the wounds clean and carried me downstairs.

My head was pounding because of all the crying but I didn't say anything. Jhope held me close to him.

Everyone else was eating dinner, smiling until I walked in. At first I thought it was cause they maybe knew I was crying. I saw the look in their eyes.

Jealousy.

Jhope smirked at their reaction and held me tighter. I fisted my hands into his shirt.

He put me down at the living room and gave me his phone.

I started playing piano tiles and tried beating his high score until someone knocked on the door.

Jimin went to answer the door and his eyes immediately widened.

"G-guys... directors here." He shakily said. That was the first time I saw him scared.

"Come on Jimin. Stop being so afraid of me. I'm not gonna kill you." The man laughed as he walked. I'm pretty sure I've seen him before. How does he look so familiar?

"Hey. Where's the purebred?" He asked the others.

They all pointed to me. I froze and tried to focus on the game. He lifted my head and made me look at him. I stared into his eyes and recognized them immediately.

One of the three men from the day my parents were killed.

More specifically the one that told me to run.