3 | Maehara X reader (songfic)

Requested by: 

Genre: Song fic

Song: Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer

WOAH IT'S BEEN AWHILE LOL, I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE BECAUSE I HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME TO ACTUALLY WRITE UPDATES I'm sorry y'all D;. I've been going out so much and i've been spending time with my boo bc yeah. (tehehe Rin-chan gotta boo now).  I'm always going out now and i have to start studying for my AP test and like school is just so much ya'll LOL. I wrote these awhile ago i just forgot to actually post because like i said i haven't been home LOL like i'm publishing this before i leave the house again LOL. this isn't a request  but i thought i'd actually post something since i haven't been active );

↔ ↔

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted

I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted

And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine

The same pathway you walked through everyday caused your heart ached, passing by the shops you and Maehara used to go to afterschool. Whether it was to study or go on a 'mini date' as he would call it. The kisses you two shared, whenever you were being all whiny and pouty towards him. How his laugh would ring through your ears and he would pull you into his arms, planting a kiss on your temple.

Your last kiss with him was only a few days ago before you two had broken up. Just getting home from watching a movie, he walked you home as usual. Walking hand in hand, admiring the dark sky filled with bright stars. Maehara's hand was released from yours and went around your shoulders, pulling you closer to his chest. A smile rose to your face as your arms went around his waist, burying your face into his chest. Getting a hint of his cologne that you loved so much. His fingers running through your hair, you lifted up your head to look up at him. He only smiled and leaned down to press his lips against yours, the faint taste of the buttery popcorn you two ate was on his lips.

Upon arriving to class, you were a mess; your eyes puffy due to all the crying and dark circles visible under your eyes caused by the lack of sleep you were getting. Your uniform slightly disheveled since you were in a rush leaving the house. Taking your seat, Isogai turned to look at you seeing your head against the desk. He only frowned, he felt bad for you since you were clearly heartbroken while Maehara was doing just fine with his new girl.

Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?

When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?

Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?

If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

You began to even question your relationship before he ended things, he seemed so lifeless and dull when he said it. Like everything didn't mean anything to him, he just came out with the words "let's break up." with the most blunt tone. Days before that, he seemed a little bit off and distant but you never asked him about it. If what you two had was real then why did he let you go so easily? Made it seem like it was nothing. All of it.

'Cause I'm not fine at all

I remember the day you told me you were leaving

I remember the makeup running down your face

And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them

Like every single wish we ever made

Maehara could remember seeing your face when he had broken things off, your tear filled eyes and your expression had dropped from the smile to a frown. The hot tears cascading down your face that he wanted to wipe away for you but he couldn't. He had hurt you too much that he didn't want to further push it.

The days you two snuck out at night to meet up and go to the pool or a nearby lake just to relax. How you two would constantly talk about the most random things. He missed that. How your head would be on his chest as you would be mumbling about how much you love him. Making wishes upon the stars, hearing your wishes just made him smile.

"I wish i could forget about the stupid little things." You said while he looked at you with an curious expression.

"Why is that (first name)?" He asked, his arm around your waist while you hummed,

burying your face into his neck.

"So i wouldn't be stressing over everything, like getting my assignments done and tests. Not having to constantly think about the past.. You know Hiroto?" You responded and he nodded in agreement, planting a kiss on your forehead.

The memories of you two filled his head, his eyes burned with the hot tears streaming down his cheeks. Staring at the photos of you two on his phone as he sat on his bed, scrolling through his camera roll. How he wished he could go back in time, wishing that all of this was just some nightmare.

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia 

↔ ↔

Hope you enjoyed that ;)

CONTACT ME:

Instagram: Itsrinniepooh

C O M I N G U P

Karma X (Oblivious) reader

Itona x Reader

Karma X reader lemon

Isogai x reader x Maehara Lemon

(submissive) Itona x (Dominant) reader Lemon

Karma x (Pianist) reader x isogai

What if (Ankyou Scenario book)

I actually don't remember LOL