10/10

Requested by maggerita whose works you should go read

this might be a tad bit edgy so beware of that if you're easily triggered by stuff like that
----

As you walked down the dark streets of New York, you felt a chill go up your spine when you suddenly heard a shrill cry of what sounded like extreme lovemaking from a block behind you. You whip your head behind you and your heart races to a solid 19.

Suddenly a man in a dirty blue shirt and weird kid glasses jumped out from a trash can and opened his mouth and uttered strange words in some foreign language. Like Japanese.

"What are you? A fucking weeaboo?!" You snapped

"What are you? A fucking weeaboo?!" You snapped. The man looked offended seeing as he was a jap himself.

"No, I'm not a fucking faggot." His voice was so deep and raspy he must have been smoking for 100 years. The man suddenly glanced up.

"Oh shit. Fucking Chin-Chin." Then the dirty man put his hands behind his back and broke into a Naruto run. Turning behind you, you saw a man in a black bodysuit with crude eyes drawn on his eyelids. You thought you were about to get mugged so you ran after that fucking degenerate.

"EYYY B0SS!" A man in a pink suit came flying by strumming a ukelele, and you heaved and hailed your fat ass after him. Just as the man in the dark suit was almost upon you, the dirty man, the pink dude, and you all were teleported away.

You opened your eyes to a dirty apartment bedroom, with a laptop and cluttered shelves. You were going to die in this apartment.

"Holy fucking shit, I'm weak as hell. Chromozones don't fail me now." The dirty man wheezed as he let out a heavy breath.

"NyEEEESsSSSSSssSsSsSsS

"NyEEEESsSSSSSssSsSsSsS." A man in a white body suit with a frog strap-on hat screamed and then played his recorder through his nose.

"Are you all mentally retarded?" You wondered out loud. The pink dude gave you a sour look but then nodded while mumbling "eyyy b0ss." quietly.

"Anyway, my name is Frank, Filthy Frank." The dirty man in the blue shirt smiled weirdly while holding out his hand for you to shake it. You backed away.

"Leave me alone or I'll call the cops." You said as you pressed yourself against the wall.

"How? We can't afford a phone." Frank said, with a retarded smile on his face. I gave him a look and then pulled out my own iPhone.

"Scratch that, I'm calling a psychologist for y'all." You said, realizing you didn't know who to call but you had to stall.

Before you could even react, the wall was kicked in. The dark man in the suit, or Chin Chin let out a cry of some foreign language "Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo!" You felt your heart stop.

"Oh fuck me!" You screamed. Frank smiled at you but really weirdly. "Sure." You flipped him off. Chin Chin gave you all a gross look, "Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo?" Frank gave him a look.

"Shut the fuck up." Frank snapped. You gave them all a weird glance.

What the fuck is going on?!" You yelled.

_______________________________________________________________________Part two?!??!?!?!?!?!