like you do.

"I think you're the type of person people write poetry about." You giggled over the music at some party of 88rising and a bunch of other people. You're very very drunk, to the point where even your vision is pretty hazy. Joji had his arm wrapped around you. You're sitting down now and he smells really good. Like the type of scent that brings you home.

"Yeah?" He laughs, you're pressed to his chest and the gentle vibrations hit you deeper than the bass of the music. "And I think you're a little drunk." He kisses the top of your head. And you sink into domestic bliss, at this party.

"I mean it. Like I really really do." You glance up at him, the led lights are red and Joji looks like some sort of otherworldly creature in the lights. His eyes are beautiful. The 'stargazing' and the 'light up when passionate' kind of beautiful. He rests against your head and you intertwine your hand with his. 

"I don't care if this sounds stupid, but you're the type of person made for art. Like you making it yourself and other people making art of you." You slur your words but you think you've sort of succeeded with being coherent. Joji plays with your hair.

"I don't know, maybe. You're cute when you're drunk though." Joji responds, but you're determined to make him see the beauty that you see. Even though you probably would fall on your face if you stood up, there was no better time than right now. Right now to tell Joji he was pretty.

"I'm serious! You're a muse." You widen your arms out at the ceiling as if you're talking about a constellation. You wiggle out of Joji's grasp and now lay on his lap gazing up at him. Smiling like a fucking idiot.

He smiles and plays with your hair gently. "You're my muse."

In the distance "Like You Do." plays. And on that couch in the corner are two lovers drunkenly giggling to themselves.

+++++
an:
um... hi.
lmao.