Fun Facts and Q&A

Magsimula sa umpisa

Gregory

A few monthes after his try outs, Gregory is notified that he had been accepted into Italy's Quidditch Team in the position of Beater. He later learns Italian, and eventually moves to Italy, because he growns very accustomed to the country. 

Sarah Beth

It is said in Eleanor Snape Book 5, Part 2, that Sarah Beth breaks up with Rufus and hooks up with Percy Weasley, but that isn't were her relationships stop. Sarah Beth breaks up with Percy a year or so later, after feeling that he cared about his work more than he cared about her. She gets with Rufus again after that, they break up, they get back together, they break up, then she starts seeing George Weasley. After they break up, she goes back to Rufus, they, when they break up yet again, she starts seeing Ernie MacMillien. Sarah Beth knew him from when she played Quidditch at Hogwarts, because he was the Hufflepuff Keeper. Likewise, he now had a career playing as England's Quidditch Team's Keeper. When they break up, she is off and on with Rufus, until THE UNSPEAKIBLE happens, ending all romantic interest between her and Rufus. 

Like her boyfriends, Sarah Beth also goes from job to job often. Most of them include waitressing, but while she was dating Ernie, she worked at England's Quidditch Stadium as a cashier at a concession stand. She quits this job, however, when she breaks up with Ernie, and doesn't want to run into him every day. 

After Sarah Beth and Gregory broke up, they never spoke to each other again until ten years later. 

It took Sarah Beth nine years to get permission from the Ministry to live in the Muggle World. It was so difficult because the Ministry wanted her to work for them, since she had the highest Wizarding Law scores on her O.W.L.s in 150 years. 

You can learn more about Sarah Beth in the Eleanor Snape spin-off, Living Muggley. 

Eleanor

Eleanor finished her opera. It is titled "A Memior", and follows her life from when she first meets Uncle Severus, to when she shoots the Killing Curse at herself. The show gets so popular that it becomes an annual occasion, and tickets sell at the first week they are avaliable in the box office. She hand delivers any tickets she reserves, because the tickets are so sought after that the owls carrying them have been killed for the tickets. In the original cast, everyone still alive played themselves, except for Sarah Beth, because she did not want to be in the same production as Gregory. She did, however, play herself when the second cast was released. Eleanor always plays her 7th year self.

Due to having the Malfoy Fortune, and her inheritance from her father, uncle, and Scabior, all profit she makes from "A Memior" goes to the Psychiatric Ward at St. Mungo's. When she is not working on a show, and when she is having a good day, she knits at the Malfoy Apothicary and sells what she makes. All profit goes to The Children's Ward at St. Mungo's, and anything not sold she donates to the homeless at the end of the day. She also does workshops with the Hogwart's Choir, Band, and other music groups. 

After "A Memior", Eleanor becomes a playwrite and writes many other shows and pieces of music. She also writes a book. 

Rita Skeeter is blacklisted at every one of Eleanor's events, and is not allowed by order of the Ministry to write anything about any of Eleanor's plays or music. 

When William is Discharged from St. Mungo's, him and Chase play a prank on Eleanor, giving her address and telling her to come pay him a visit. The address was actually the address of a slaughter house. The sight of the dead animals upset her so much, that the sight of meat made her sick for a year. This being, she made the decision of being Vegitarian. 

There is a chapter in Living Muggley where Eleanor visits Sarah Beth because her and Draco had a fight. While she is there, she stumbles upon Doctor Who. She is instantly hooked. In other words: Eleanor is a Whovian.