Chapter 26

Elena POV

I'm still shocked that Evie kissed me and now I have know idea what to say to her.

"I don't even know what to say to you right now" I whisper.

"You don't have to say anything because I know Darius is your mate, soon I'll have on too and great now I made things awkward. I'm just gonna go" she says getting up and walking away until I stop her.

"Hey wait were still friends though right?" I ask when I caught up to her.

"Um yeah I'll see you at school Monday" she says still leaving.

"Princess we gotta go something about Darius waiting at the caslte with his friends or something like that" the head guard of the group says.

I nod my head following after him to the suv. When we get back to the castle I head inside.

"Guys could have went to the game room instead of waiting right here" I say when I noticed they were standing right by the stairs. They all shrug.

"Where's Kara?"

"Oh she is with Andrew telling him what we are" Tyler say sitting on a step.

A few minutes later Andrew and Kara come walking down the stairs. Andrew walks over to me placing his hands on my shoulders.

"How long have you know about them ?" He asked, he didn't look to well.

"Andrew you ok you look like you're going to thro-" I get cut off when Andrew threw up on me.

"Yep that's disgusting. Um I will be right back" I say shakily, moving around him and up the stairs to take a shower.

I was in the shower for at least an hour until Darius kept banging on the door.

I dry myself off wrapping the towel around my body tightly. I open the door coming face to face with Darius.

His eyes go wide as they turn completely black. He shuts his eyes breathing deeply.

I walk past him and to my closet. 

"You all right you were in the shower a long time" Darius says staying by the bathroom.

I threw on clothes then walk over to Darius.

"I really needed to make sure I was clean. You can open to your eyes now" I say.

He opens his eyes and they slowly turn back to their normal grey color.

"I brought the pack doctor, she's gonna take your stitches out" he says, his eyes glaze over. After a few seconds a women walks in.

It takes her twenty minutes to take out my stitches.

"Thank you" I tell her once again before she left.

"You know you still have to ask if you can move in with me" Darius says, following after me.

"Ugh fine but I want your friends out there's going to be a lot of yelling" I huff, changing my direction to the throne room.

"It's already done" he smiles running after me.

I pause at the door, if I'm gonna do this right and get what I want I must do what royals do best. I take a deep breath and push the doors open.

I walk in with my head held high, Darius still trailing behind me.

I stop in front of my parents. Well time to do what we royals do best I guess.

"Mother, father starting tomorrow I will no longer be living here for I will be living with Darius and his family so I'm demanding you to let me leave" I demandingly say. 

'Pena I said ask not demand them to let you leave' Darius shouts through the link.

"That's nonsence you won't be going nowhere your a princess and princess's live in castles and you can't come into our throne room demanding we let you leave to leave with those mutts" my mother growls the word mutt. Ah so they do know about them being wolves.

"Ah ah mother I'm a royal and that's what we do best demanding things to be done for them without a care in the world. Now here I am demanding that I'm to be let go and not have to follow your demands" I shout at them.

"Elena we just got you back and now you're wanting to leave us again" my mother sobs.

"Oh stop you knew exactly how to get me back yet you two chose to sit there on those fucking thrones doing absolutely nothing to get me back while Darius and his people did everything they could with only a little information from you. You guys don't love me or Darlene you guys love the idea of power, power you guys get through us by ensuring people with money they can marry us" a tear slides down my face. I've always wanted to tell them this.

"Your still not leaving" my father vows.

"Watch me" I say walking out of there. I run up the stairs with Darius yelling after me.

"Just leave me alone" I whisper I turn to face him keeping my gaze on the floor as tears fell down my face.

"You know I won't do that" he says, placing his finger under my chin lifing my face up. He wipes away the tears that betrayed me and fell down my cheeks.

"They didn't deny that they didn't love us" I sob adding "somewhere deep down I already knew that just to get confirmation hurts like hell" more tears fall from my eyes.

"Hey when did you start swearing?" He asks trying to lighten the mood.

"Since I knew after what I did I wouldn't be a princess anymore"

"Hey you'll always be my princess" Darius places a kiss on my cheek and pulls me closer to his chest.

I hear my door open "Lena what's going on, why were you arguing with Mom and Dad?" Darlene ask stepping into view. 

I pull myself out of Darius' grip, whipping the tears away.

"I'm leaving Dar"

"Will you ever come back and visit?" She asked.

"I won't need to" I answer.

"So your just gonna leave me here and then your not even going to visit me. What the actual hell Lena!" She shouts. This girl never lets me finish anything.

"Darlene you didn't let me finish I'm taking you with me if it's ok with Darius" we both turn our gaze to him.

"We already have a room prepared" he smiles when we tackle him in a group hug.

"Thank you thank you" we both say.

That night we started packing up all our clothes.

Authors note

No edited.

Hope you all enjoyed.

Until next time,

-Rae