Chapter 10

I woke up wrapped in Darius' arms. Are legs are tangled together until I untangled them.

I turned the light on so I could see. I look over at Darius to see his eyes starting to open.

Once he blinks a few times he looks around then frowns.

"Its still dark out why are you up so early?" he groaned in his morning voice.

"I wake up really early and I depends on the day" I yawn making him give me a look.

"You're still tired go back to sleep"

I shake my head no as I get off the bed. I don't get far before Darius has his arm around my waist pulling me back to him.

I give him a glare but he just smirks. He pulled me even closer to him.

His gaze flicker to my lips then back to my eyes. He then started to lean closer. He stopped a few inches from my face making sure I was okay with this.

Right when his lips almost touched mine someone knocked on my door. I laugh as Darius groans and lets me go.

I get up and open the door, I see Mr. Paisley.

"Im sorry to disturb you but you've been requested in the throne room" he says fixing his hair.

"I'll be right there I just have to get properly dressed" I shut the door.

I move to my closet grabbing my favorite blue dress I wear on the weekends or when I don't have school.

I walk to my door aware of Darius checking me out

"I'll be back in a little bit" I say shutting the door behind me.

I rush to the throne room not wanting to keep my parents waiting.

When I stepped through the doors making my parent look up at me smiling. I raise an eyebrow. I can already tell that this is not gonna turn out good.

"So we wanted to tell you that you are going to get an arranged marriage" my father spoke up smiling brightly.

My smile falls when I hear this. I shake my head my frown deepening.

"That is something I wish to not be apart of" I look at them, there smiles fall as they look at me.

"We know you don't want this but its not up to you now is it" my mother snaps back. I tighten my fist into tight balls.

"Well mother last time I checked I just turned eighteen so it is up to me" I snap back smirking. I walk out of the room leaving my mother shocked that I talked back to her.

She totally ruined my day now. I take a deep breath trying to calm down but it doesn't work. She knew ever since I was little that I never wanted am arranged marriage. I told her several times that that is not hat I wanted.