" I think it's about time for your father to teach you an important lesson. The guild standing before you was created for one reason. To take down Fairytail once and for all." they then started laughing creepily.

( Time skip to when Laxus starts fighting Raven Tail)

" Doesn't this seem strange to anyone else?" Flare

" if Makerove knew our secret, why didn't he act on it when he had the chance?" the purple guy asked ( does anybody know his name?)

" because the stubborn old fool as a nag for holding back when he shouldn't" I answered

Ivan looked really mad. He even started growling and gritting his teeth.

" hurts huh. After everything you've done, the old geezer still managed to have a little faith in you. Cause you're his son." I glared at him.

I think I hit a nerve because he gritted his teeth so hard they broke slightly.

" SILENCE!" Ivan yelled throwing his magic at me. Hitting me directly.

" Every waking moment I did in the shadows was to prepare for this day. To finally have the Luminous Histoire within my grasp. Tell me where the Luminous Histoire is Laxus. Stop hiding it. Your my son aren't you, where's your loyalty to your family." Ivan yells at me.

Flashback
I saw Gramps looking mad at someone.
" Flesh and blood or not, any member who endangers the lives of his breathing must be banished without exception. That's how our predecessors have preserved this guild over the years. It's the way Fairytail has always worked" Gramps yells

The scene then changed to Natsu and (Y/N) surrounded by flames looking even more mad than Gramps.

" don't you know blood ties don't matter" Natsu yells

" cause everyone in the guild is supposed to be considered family" (Y/N) continued to yell

( end of flashback)

I'm so caught up in my thoughts that my dad threw a giant attack on me. It hit me full force. It hurt. But I have to stay strong. For my guild. For (Y/N), who's lying unconscious at my father's feet.

The smoked cleared and I could finally see again.

" ah. I was wondering why you just stood there and took it. You were testing the limits of my magic power, weren't you? Good to know that somethings will never change. Or is it something else? Can't bring yourself to strike your father? What a good boy you are my sweet little Laxus" Ivan taunts.

I didn't fight back because  I might have hit (Y/N). I gotta get her out of here.

" Laxus!" I heard Gramps yell
I looked at saw him doing to the sign I created when I was little. That made me smile.
Ivan then started yelling at the other members

" do it now Olbra. Drain his magic. It's time to show this ungrateful wrench the true power of our hatred for Fairytail" Olbra started to cast his spell but I had, had enough.

I charged right at him. Surrounded by lightning.

" the next time you pick on a little girl, make sure I don't hear about it" I threatened him then kicked him in the face with a foot full of lightning.

Then the purple guy tried getting a hit on me.

" And as for you. Gray sends some regards. " I punched him and he fell to the floor knocked out.

Flare caught my arm with her hair and set it on fire.

" I've got you now blondie," she said

I glared at her.
" you think so, think again" I yelled and hit her with a lighting dragon roar.

The creepy sand guy appeared behind me.

" man, you are a creep. Get lost loser" I yell.

And now all is left if my dead beat dad.

" look deadbeat. I don't know what your goal is here and frankly, I don't care. There's only one thing your getting after you kidnapped (Y/N). Pain." I growl at him

" no, wait. I am still your father. Don't you have any respect? You would halm me, Laxus, I'm your own flesh and blood" Ivan yells but I don't care what he says. He hurt (Y/N) and he's going to pay for it.

" Fairytail is my only family now. " I growled at him

He then threw more magic at me.

"then you will share in there doom you pathetic ingrate. Begone. " He yelled but I easily dodged it

" Anyone who threatens them or the women I love. Get no mercy from me. " I hit him right in the chest sending him flying and hitting the wall of the field.

The illusion disappeared and everyone saw what actually happened.
While everyone was dealing with the fact that they were watching an illusion, I went over to (Y/N) to make sure she was alright.
I untied her and held her in my arms.

"Hey, you still there?" I asked shaking her gently

Her eyes opened and looked directly at me then she smiled.

" Laxus, you saved me" she whispered

I nodded" yeah I did," I told her
She then pulled me into a hug while crying.

" Thank you" She whispered crying into my chest

" Thank you" She whispered crying into my chest. I held onto her tighter like she would disappear any second.

" don't mention it. I wasn' t just going to let them get away with it." I reassured her.

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone scream and before I knew it Natsu, Happy, (Y/N) and (E/N) were all in a group hug. Crying.

I'm just glad she's safe.

Hey, guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. You finally got rescued from Raven Tail. Yay. Anyway, see you guys in the next chapter. Bye.