'Wait wait waiT wAiT WAIT. If I can use it to misdirect them, then I might do okay...' I mutter in my head, now eager to find out which type of test it would be. Aizawa told the class to change into gym uniform and meet him down on the field. I the others walk out ahead of me but Aizawa asked me to stay back for a few minutes.

"What's your Quirk again?" he asks, staring at me with tired eyes.

"Illusion," I reply, fidgeting. He looks down at his papers for a few seconds, reading something, then asks if I want to sit the test out.

"What? No, of course not! I don't want to be an exception," I reply. He continues to stare at the papers for a few more seconds before waving me away.

"Locker 13. There should be a uniform for you in there already," he says, then turns away. When he turns back, he's holding a scrap of paper.

"This is your locker code. Don't lose it. I'll see you down there."

I exit the room after shoving the scrap in my pocket, surprised to see Kiri leaning against the wall outside the door.

"Oh, hey! I was wondering when you were gonna come out," he says, still grinning. I tilt my head in confusion.

"Why are you still here?" I ask as we start walking away together.

"I thought that, since you're new here, I should show you around a bit," he says, smiling. His relaxed mood made me feel more comfortable, taking some of the stiffness from my shoulders. We come to two doors in the hallway, a female sign above one and a male sign above the other.

"I'll wait here for you once I'm done. If you're out before me, just stay here until I come out," he says, then goes into the boys' locker room. Swallowing loudly, I push open the door to the girls' room and enter. I take a minute to find locker 13 and avoid the almost naked girls around me, changing in a dark corner. A few minutes of struggling later, I walk outside and see Kiri already waiting in his uniform.

"Hey!" he says, waving at me. I wave back and we start walking together, starting up a small conversation.

"I only really got in accidentally, I was too busy trying to save others that I couldn't get any points myself," I laugh, slightly embarrassed. He laughs along with me, explaining how he had only just got in as well. At some point, he told me his Quirk was hardening, which meant he could harden any part of his body at will.

"What's your Quirk?"

I stop walking, frozen, as my mind slowly starts panicking.

Such an evil power. Fit for a Villain. How could you be a hero with that power? Who would let you save them, you freak?

"Hey, (Y/N)? Earth to (Y/N)!" Kiri says, waving his hand in front of my face. I stumble backwards, almost tripping over myself, but Kiri catches my arm and helps me gain my balance.

"You okay?" he asks, still holding my arm.

"Yeah, sorry. Just a bit... I'm trying to find the word but it isn't there," I stutter, holding my hands in front of me to punctuate the sentence. Kiri laughs and lets go of my arm, but we don't start walking yet.

"Are you sure you're okay? You looked like you were going to cry for a second," he says, placing his hands on his hips and leaning forwards slightly. I only then realise my eyes had tears in them. I quickly raise my arm and wipe them away with my sleeve.

"Yeah, I'm good. Let's keep going," I reply, moving forwards before he can speak again.

"It's this way, (Y/N)."

My face turns red and I spin on my heel, walking stiffly back to him as he laughs. We walk together down to the field, Kiri telling me jokes in an attempt to make me happy again. I appreciate the effort, and some of them were even acceptable. When we reach the field, we find everyone else there including Aizawa.