17

Umm, wanna one's Comeback is so lit. Like Boomerang //
WING WING WING BOOMERANG
Daniel - oh my god. That was so 💕👌

I'm still not over Burn the Stage and it hasn't even started😭😭

**

CHAPTER 17

"Ummm, excuse me. Why is this choreography so freakin hard!?" I said tiredly, falling on my back with loud pants. Geez, in 4 years, stuff has gone up to the extreme..
And I didn't like that.

"What are you talking about?! Even Namjoon And Jin Hyung can do it!" Jimin says while pointing to the couple. I had my mouth agape while I stared at Jimin like I was saying 'Are you kidding me?'. Jimin nervously chuckles, "I lied don't worry about it.". Yes, the 2 was stumbling over their own feet but other than that, at least they are better than me right now.

"Oh my gosh...am I out of shape?!"

"Uhh, say that one more time, I'm not hesitating to slap you to get your facts right. You are not out of shape.." I hear a deep voice standing above me. I looked over my head and see Taehyung with a glare sending at my way.

I smirked. "I. Am. Out. Of. Shape." I slowly said, with each word expanded.

Taehyung growls, jumping onto my stomach lightly of course, and pins me to the floor, though I was already on the floor.

He lifts up his arm and that's when I flinched. I closed my eyes. Did I mess up? Again? I waited for the impact on my face before feeling something different on my lips.

I returned the kiss and opened my eyes. Pulling away at the exact same time, I see Taehyung smiling at me.

"You know I would never slap you baby?"

I nodded, feeling embarrassed that I was actually scared a few seconds ago.
"Only in special occasions."

I felt my cheeks flush red as I pushed him off me. "S-stop it."

As if he was connected to me, he laughs and embraces me. "Of course."

I nuzzled my head onto the base of his neck, letting my eyes close. I uncomfortably, tried to open them so I won't fall asleep on Taehyung but eventually settled down once I felt a warm feeling placed on my forehead.
"Go to sleep baby..." I hear Taehyung said to me, also the last thing I heard before I fell into the slumber of darkness.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV*

I see him trying to keep his eyes open. I sighed. It was obviously he didn't want to fall asleep on me but I have to let my little baby sleep.
I whispered to him to sleep and within seconds, he was laying on me, his heads being supported by my legs.

I admired his features as he sleeps. Eyes closed, mouth opened, quiet snores. He was too perfect for me, but yet, I still love him. I smiled as I see him shift to get into a more comfortable spot. I lift his head up before standing up with him in my arms.

"He is light..." I muttered to myself. But I had no negative thoughts since I know he eats.

I went over to where Hoseok is and taps on the floor with my shoes to get his attention. He looked up at me with an annoyed expression for interrupting him but his face softened once he sees Jungkook in my arms sleeping. He smiles before nodding, already knowing what I am going to ask him.

"Thank you hyung..." I whispered, trying not to wake the boy in my arms, up.

As we have an extra room in the building, this was a room for comfort and fortunately, there is couches where Yoongi is not sleeping on.