6

I swear..I have so many ideas for books since I have like...15 drafts of new books....

Holy, my mind...

and no, I'm not thinking dirty for you out there..I meant as in my mind is filling with new plots

**

CHAPTER 6
Karaoke

Questions all ran through my head as I walked with my stuff to the hotel building where the members were staying at. I mean, it was only 10 minutes away from my house so why not?

But, there was something that was telling me to go back and not live with them. But why?

Were they really hiding something from me?

But what?

Jimin sounded so convincing when he explained everything to me. He didn't show any signs of hesitance or nervousness in his talking so what was it that my brother was talking about?

Was it really true that they were just here for Taehyung's filming?

A part of me wants to believe Jimin but another part wants to believe Junghyun as I remembered their faces once Taehyung and I reunited after 4 years.

A voice cuts me off, interrupting my thoughts. "Do you miss Jungkook oppa Rina?". I'm so glad I took some English classes too so I can understand them.

"Of course I do! He was my bias duh!" The girl, I think it was rina, says back to her friend.

Not even knowing what I was even doing, I walked over to them which shocked the 2 of them as suddenly a former member of bts appears in front of them. "Don't call me oppa thank you very much!". Yeah, I definitely do not know what I was doing...

I smiled, seeing rina cover her mouth with her hands, eyes widened. "Is that Jungkook?" She shouts towards her friend.
"If you have eyes, yes it is!".

I chuckled. "Hello I guess?".

"Oh my gosh! I'm finally seeing Jungkook after 4 years! I miss you in bangtan so so much! Are you going to come back? Are you? Oh, I probably sound like a freak right now..sorry...".

I smiled. "No you don't. I'm actually happy you acted this way since I thought no one remembers me...".

With those words, the 2 girls smirks at each other, but they did give a sign of sadness in their eyes once they glanced over to me.
"Huh? Is there something wrong?"

"Oh Nothing oppa. We'll be going but there is one thing we got to tell you...".

I cocked my head to the side while asking her, "what is it?".

"No one forgot about you. It was all ." But before rina was able to finish, she was dragged away by her friend.

"Hush it you word spreader!".
That really made it obvious that something was hiding and that I don't know about it

"Geez Sorry! Well, we will be going now! Bye bye!".

They had already disappeared from my sight, making me awkwardly waved a goodbye to the air. What the hell just happened? Why did her friend pull rina away? Why didn't she let her finish? Is something going on?

I shrugged the thought off and continued my way to the hotel room where the members stayed. Reaching the correct door, I was about to knock on it until I heard loud talking inside.

"You really think that he would like it?" That voice. Jimin?

"I don't know but the thought of someone else makes me want to puke but...it's for him..." Taehyung? What is he talking about?