10

CHAPTER 10

[A DAY BEFORE (When they were going to Jungkook's family's house.)

*3rd Person POV*

Taehyung, the members and Suzy all arrived in front of the Jeon's family house, seeing that it was like a mansion instead.

"Holy moly..." Namjoon gasps with widened eyes and mouth opened. Suzy laughs at their reactions.
"That's what I thought to when I came to his house...".

But none of them heard Suzy as they looked at the giant gates in front of them. They were too scared to take one step inside the beautiful gardens with planted trees and flowers. What if they ruin their property? Will his parents forgive them if they did that? The path was grey white colour too. What will happen if they get it dirtied?

Suddenly, a voice stopped their amazement, making them turn around.
"Ummm Hello?"

They looked at the 2 people in front of them. A beautiful lady that had a bun pinned and a man wearing a business suit. That's when they knew that, those people they were seeing right now is Jungkook's parents.

"May I ask, why are you in front of our house? Wait a second...." Ms Jeon came closer, examining the 6 boys in front of them, "you guys are BTS' members right? Where Jungkook used to be in?"

They all nodded, making the woman cover her mouth with her hands in shock. "Oh gosh! I'm so sorry that we took him away from you! Was it hard for you guys without him?! Gosh, I'm so sorry!"

Jimin nervously chuckles, holding both of his hands, saying, "no need to be sorry.. we are fine.."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes but apart from that..." they looked at each other, nervous at what they were going to say next, "have you seen your son anywhere?". She looked at us with confusion.

"I thought he was going to move in with you guys?"

"Well," they had to lie. They didn't want to tell his mother that he ran away because of them, "he didn't. I'm pretty sure he moved in somewhere else..." Hoseok said while looking down with a frown. I mean, it was a lie but they were still worried about where is Jungkook..

"Yah..that boy....." they hear his father mutter under his breath, making his wife smack his arm.

"Don't be mean to my baby bunny!"

She looks at the people in front of her and smiled. "Would you like to come in? We can have some tea or if you don't want that, we have drinks?"

They nervously laughed, "Umm we are fi-"

"We will join you ms Jeon..." Suzy interrupts the boys.

Jungkook's mother looks at her with a smile. "And who are you my dear?" Suzy smiles back.

"I'm Suzy, a friend of Jungkook's!" She holds her hands out for the couple to take, which they gladly did.

"You have great manners, unlike that Sohee...." all of them heard mr Jeon mutter. Geez, sure he mutters a lot, Seokjin thought in his head before his thoughts were interrupted by a smack.

"Yah! Don't say that! Anyways, come in!" She gestures us into her house and what was inside was even more nicer than outside. Too amazed, they didn't realise the gasps they made which caused everyone in the room to laugh. The maids, the butler and his parents.

(It was at this most when my brothers were out with his friends so I don't need to hide from writing this)

"So what do you guys want? Coke? Sprite? Lemonade? Anything?"

"We will take anything ms Jeon!"

She chuckles. "Oh, no need to call me by that! Just call me Arden!"

"Oh thank you Then Arden!".

She went into the kitchen before coming with cans of drinks in her hands, 3 in each. Wow, she has skills.

"Here you go!".

As they drank from the Can, Taehyung suddenly needed to do something.

"Can I go to the bathroom?".

"Umm Yeah. Second room to the left!" She points over to a corridor. "Unless you want to use the upstairs one.."

"thank you!"

As he walks to the bathroom, he looked at the many pictures hanged on the wall. From when Jungkook was a baby to a grown up now. There was 2 picture that caught his eyes though. A picture of them. It was when they won I Need U first place trophy. Taehyung smiled at that memory before his gaze caught the picture next to it. It was a photo of Jungkook and a unfamiliar man next to him. It had seemed like this photo was taken when he was in America because of the background. He examined the photo, wondering who was the man until a voice interrupt him.

"You are his boyfriend right?"

Taehyung looks at the source of the voice and it was a man dressed in a suit. When he looks in his face, he realised that the man in front of him was the man in the picture.

Taehyung nodded. The unknown man smiled.
"I can take your friends to him. Though I really dont want to as well..."

"W-what do you mean?"

"He just doesn't want anyone to know where he is living personally right now..."

"But how do you know if he is 'living in that personal space' right now?"

The man chuckled. "I'm his butler. Of course I know. He is the one who tells me to pick him up everytime when he goes there.."

"Why does he go there then?"

"To relieve his stress and pain. You see, few years ago when you all separated from him, he was a heartbroken kid. Not wanting anyone to barge into him crying, he got himself a personal space..."

"O-oh..."

"So, want me to take you guys?"

"Yes please..."

"Be in front of the house at 10am tomorrow. It's a long drive..."

"Ok."

**

How you guys all doing?
Fine?

How's your day?
Good?

❤️❤️

-McTae_Tae-

(I'll try to update on Monday (tmr) )