Can't We All Just Get Along?

Start from the beginning

"Hi, Eric." She said sweetly.

"Hey squirt." He said wrapping his arm around her as a hug. When he took his arm back she seemed a little... sad.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Just a little sleepy I guess." She said taking off her headphones.

"Your hair color is fading." He said feeling it and seeing a little bit of orange.

"Yeah." Jezebel took a piece of the back and lifted it, you could see a curl of pure orange that came back through the dye.

"I'm gonna have to redo it." She said letting it go.

"Why? I think red or orange looks really great on you. Better than blonde." He teased.

"Jeez thanks." She said back and they both chuckled.

"So you ditching again?" She asked leaning against the tree putting her things away, knowing that the school was going to end in about an hour, hour and a half.

"Schools nearly over anyways." He shrugged.

"Don't get caught." She giggled.

"What about you, you never like to miss class." Her smile slowly disappeared.

"I'm just feeling a little light headed and I don't really feel like learning history today."

"Hey, I was wondering, you want to go see a movie tomorrow or tonight?" He asked.

"Like a date?" She asked a little surprised.

"Yeah." He confessed but Jezebel had a painful look in her eyes.

"Thanks, but I can't. And I can't say I feel the same way, I don't want to ruin our friendship and I'm not ready for a relationship. I'm sorry." She said getting up and ditched school that day for the first time.

End

"I alway's hopped that you'd reconsidered, but it seemed that you shunned everyone out. And you never went back to your original hair color, you would change it every month or so." Eric said and I really did feel bad about all that.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you back then Eric, I didn't mean it." I said sadly and gave him the one arm hug.

"That's alright squirt." He said returning the hug.

"Can you quit calling me squirt?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Why not?" I whined.

"Because you grew like five inches last I saw you."

"I'll have you know I'm now 5'3."

"Still short." I knew I wasn't going to win anything with him.

"Agree." Chase said nodding and I started to get irritated.

So for the past twenty minutes we kept talking about our field trips and how the three of us would prank each other at each others homes and how we all had fun together. But then Tamaki asked Hikaru and Kaoru to come join us again, I guess so they won't miss out on anything. Kaoru only looked at our oldest brother.

"Already told you before, not interested. I don't get it either, why are you guys even friends with her?" Whats

"She doesn't like her appearance, doesn't like anyone, she's a smart ass, and a runt. You even heard her yourself, she's five-three. It just amazes me that she even has friends and bothered to leave them..." I cut him off by slapping him with quite a bit of power. Kaoru was pretty surprised.

"You have something dreadful to say about me, then say it somewhere else instead of making a scene. And why do you care about my life, do you not want me in Japan?" I asked loudly and annoyed, I tried my best to hold back my sorrow tears. Then Hikaru rose his head up and slammed his hands on the counter, looking at me with hatred.