32: Deprived

The rain had tapered off, water dripping in through the windows. The sunset peeked through the clouds, shining down into the house. Water dripped through the windows from the bullet holes. The humid air soaked into your skin, sweat coating your hair line. Shaky breaths came from your lungs, your chest shaking at each breath. 

You leaned against the door on the ground, sitting outside you and Jungkook's room. He had been in there for hours, but you didn't dare go in and barge on his grieving session. You had helped the guys clean up some of the house, but they all told you to go take a break. You didn't want to disturb Jungkook, so you decided to sit outside the room, your back against the door.

You felt weak. Your cheeks were tight from dried tears. Your legs were out in front of you, pointing towards the opposite wall. Your hands were rested on your upper thighs, your body slightly shaky. A small drop of sweat trickled down the side of your face, lining your chin. 

You could hear the guys talking in the other room, their voices hushed. There was no food being cooked. There was nothing to even cook without any plates or glasses. This place was useless without any working materials. This place made you feel useless.

How long had it been since you first sat at the door? Your head pounded from crying in front of the door when you first got there. You had probably silently cried for over thirty minutes. Now that your tears had dried, you had to have been there for at least an hour. Sitting there made you feel like you were going crazy. Without anyone there with you to comfort you made you feel like you were back in the underground base, trapped within that padded room.

You heard a small click from the door. You felt it open behind you, but you kept sitting up. You turned your head around, looking to see Jungkook peering down at you, his face looking sad. His eyes were bloodshot. His shirt was all the way unbuttoned, his hair a mess.

He stared at you for a second, the both of you somewhat having a silent conversation. Finally, he said, "You cried, too?"

You gave a small nod.

Jungkook sighed, crouching down beside you. You watched as he hooked his hands under your arms, pulling you up to your feet. As you were placed on your feet, you could feel your knees to be shaky, wanting to give out. You tried your best, though, to stand on your feet. 

Jungkook turned you around gently so that you could face him. He gave you a tired look. "I'm sorry I ever did this."

You bit your lip, letting go of a shaky breath. "It's okay."

"No, it's not," he replied, his doe eyes sad. He looked down at the ground, looking disappointed. "I need to get my act together so I can get the guys back."

You reached up, placing your hands on his cheeks. You made him look at you, both of your bloodshot eyes staring each other down. The both of you were exhausted. "Rest for the night. You're mentally and emotionally drained. I can tell."

He looked down into your eyes, his sadness drowning him. His hands came up to your arms, his fingers curling around your skin. "But--"

"Jungkook. Rest."

You could tell he gave out on you. His head fell to his chest, his hair falling into his eyes. A shaky breath racked his body. His hands were loose against your arms. His eyes were closed. He looked like he had just given up on the world, nothing to really matter anymore.

You gave a small sigh, pulling his head up. As you did, you placed his lips on yours, taking up his taste. You could feel him weak against you, seeming to want to shy away, but you knew he slightly woken up since you kissed him. You could feel his hands grip onto your arms tighten, now completely remembering his senses.

After a few seconds, he pulled away, your eyes meeting his eyes. A spark had lit up inside them, something awakening in him. "Please . . . ?"

You couldn't help but give an eager nod.

He pulled you into the room, closing the door behind you, his grip now tight on you. Your heart jumped to your throat, the world coming by in a blur. The next thing you knew was your back was against a wall, Jungkook leaning against you in a hungry notion.

Your hands tangled themselves in Jungkook's hairline, holding onto him tightly. Jungkook's hands were on your hips, keeping them pinned against the wall, having you under his grasp. His lips moved against yours roughly, wanting more of you. Each kiss made you gasp for another breath, wishing for more air to come into your lungs.

Jungkook's thumbs massaged into your hip bones, causing you to gasp from the pleasure. You seemed to melt into the wall, holding onto him tighter. You forgot about your crying, taking in the moment. You forgot your tight cheeks. You forgot about your headache. You were suddenly filled with your own pleasure, your heart thrumming in your chest.

Jungkook pulled away from your lips for a second, his quick breath hitting your wet lips, leaving heatwaves across them. You grinned to yourself, wanting more of him. You were drawn to him even more now, the both of you regaining a strength within yourselves. 

"More?" Jungkook questioned, looking into your eyes with an eyebrow raised. 

You nodded eagerly. "Why the hell do you have to ask?"

He grinned slightly. "Just thought I would tease you, sweetheart."

~~~~~~

Seokjin sighed as he heard ruckus from the back room. Yoongi sat next to him on the couch, the both tired from cleaning up. Seokjin crossed his arms over his chest, pretending not to hear you and Jungkook.

"Let them have their fun," Yoongi said quietly, resting his head on the back of the torn up couch. "They both deserve each other right now."

Seokjin let out a short laugh. "You're funny, Yoongi, but I agree with you right now. Can't have those two deprived of each other for too long."