"Oh, but you're already giving me your full attention down here" Prem said while tightening his hold around that hard meat.
"Ahh, b-but P'Prem, food will get cold" Wad complained but Prem knew that younger man was already at verge of giving in.
"We can just heat it up again later" older man shrugged.
"But P'Prem!"

Older man gave couple more strokes and took his hand away.
"Fine. I won't force you if you don't want to. Let's just eat" Prem said grabbing a food bag and examining what was inside.
Wad's eyes widened from amaze.
What was that?
Younger man blinked and then he blinked some more.
He glanced at the bulge that has formed on his crotch.
That surely hadn't just happened.

Wad stared astoneshed as Prem found chicken sandwich and started calmly stuff that in to his mouth.
"P'Prem?"
"Hmmm?"older man said mouth full of food.
"What the hell are you doing?" Wad asked dangerously calm.
"Eating?" Senior said innocently.
He had to bite his tongue to prevent himself from laughing out loud.
Junior was getting really pissed.
How cute.

"How could you leave me like this?"
"Like what? You seem okay to me" Prem raised his other eyebrow.
"Come on P'. It's really uncomfortable" his lover whined pathetically and grabbed older man from his arm.
"But I thought you said no" Prem reminded and now he really let his grin show.
"Yes I did. But you're the one who woke the sleeping beast. So it's only fair that you are the one who takes care of it until it falls asleep again"
"Are you sure about that?"
"For christ sakes, stop teasing at me you jerk and start work your magic!"

Prem laughed hearty and kissed younger man while opened his belt buckle.
He didn't bother to pull those pants down before he grabbed his lovers hard dick again and took it out from it's fabric cage.
Wad hissed quietly when his hard rod came contact with cool morning air.
Prem felt his mouth watering as he stared at this proud soldier which stood in full attention in front of him.
It was so beautiful.
He couldn't help it.
He had to taste it.
It was almost like it was calling his name.

He slided down from the bed and kneeled in front of his lover.
Wad jerked strongly and his head fell back as seniors wet tongue touched tip of his dick.
"Mmmhh!" Man moaned.
Shivers went down his spine when Prem's soft lips closed slowly around his throbbing meat and senior took him in to his hot mouth.
Deeper and deeper.

It felt like forever before he felt his tip hit bottom of Prem's throat.
But wait!
Something felt strange, Wad's passion blurred brains tried to tell him.
He felt older man swallow around at him, and then he realized it...
Prem didn't have gag reflex.
That fact really excited at him.
And heavens it felt so good.

Senior felt his lovers fingers grip to his hair when he swallowed cock that was presented in front of him.
He hadn't been sure if he would be able to do that but he decided to give it a try anyway.
What did he know.
It seemed like he was natural cocksucker.

"Ahh! P' -mmmh...P'- P'Prem" Wad moaned as Prem started humming around his arousal while moving his head up and down in comfortable pace.
Older man looked up, gluing his eyes to Wad's.
He stroked Wad's balls lovingly at the same pace with his sucking, never taking his eyes off from junior.
"P'Prem, you have to stop" junior panted, tightening his grip from seniors silky locks.
Prem couldn't speak because his mouth was still full of Wad, so he just settled to stare at other male questionably.

"I- I can't hold it much longer. I- I'm going to..."
Wad could see something flash behind older mans eyes.
Ignoring younger mans request to let go of him, Prem just started to suck even harder than before.
"P' I'm serious. You have to let go. I- I'll-..." Wad tried to lift seniors mouth away by himself but he didn't succeed.

"AAAAAHHHH! SHIIIT!" Wad screamed his whole body stiffening when immense orgasm sweeped over him.
Prem grinned rather smugly when he felt younger man's load shoot stream after stream into his waiting mouth.