Chapter 14 (A new secret and drama with football)

Outfit she wore at the park with Zane up here.

I turned the corner to the football feild, I shyly looked around at all the guys doing some exercise. 

Ouch.

Brody was running towards me, I offered a small and friendly smile. He mirrored the smile.

¨Thanks for coming Lee, I could use some support and you need a ride home.¨ He said with a cheeky smile.

I couldnt help but laugh, he was so nice. ¨Im glad I came maybe these workouts can remind to not eat so much.¨ 

He smiled. ¨Go to the bleachers and sit.¨ He said running off to join laps. I walked towards the bleachers sitting in the middle. I looked around at all the boys I saw one a friend of Brody. The cheerleaders were practicing on the other side. 

Here comes an eye roll.

I looked around and my eyes landed on.....................

ETHAN!?

Great just great HOW IS HE EVEN ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM! HES TROUBLE!

Probably because his parents are loaded dumbo! My subconscious told me.

Shut up.

He was running laps more faster than most of the guys. Man he looked good. SHUT UP LEAH!

I looked away and smiled remembering after this Brody would drop me off than an hour later I can hang out with Zane he wants to get to know me and see if he can tell me his secret.

I like secrets so Im going, Im gonna walk to the park thats where we are meeting up.

They started a play game, now I really dont understand the moves of football all I know is I like seeing get injured during it sooo.

Ethan was waiting for his turn he turned around and made eye contact with me I looked away as he started to glare. ¨Idiot!¨ I muttered. 

I turned around to see him not glaring at me anymore. I really dont understand what I did wrong. Maybe hes just being a meany. Yep thats it. 

Brody waved at me and I smiled waving back, I looked down at Ethan his fists were clenched.

I dont know why but I couldn't help but smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon me and Brody were getting into his car, I sat in the passenger seat looking out the window to see Ethan talking to Kaylee and Angel.

I felt a pang of jealousy in my chest but shook it off. I rolled my eyes putting my seat belt on as Brody turned on the engine. Once again my eyes wondered to where Ethan was, he was now watching the start to back out.

Finally I looked away and we sped off down the road. 

¨Hey Lee thanks for coming again and also for helping me with the Angel situation." He said not taking his eyes off the road. 

I smiled at his words. ¨Anything Brody your a good friend and Im sorry this happened plus thanks for the ride.¨ I said fumbling with my fingers.

He nodded and soon we were at my house I got out of the car grabbing my bag. 

¨Bye Brody thanks again really.¨ I say closing the car door. 

He nodded and drove off. 

I entered the house and my Grandparents werent home yet. I went upstairs and showered, brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and just let its curls go over my shoulders. 

I put on my under garments and a grey T-shirt with my jean shorts. I looked around and saw my white converse putting them on. I grabbed a cute brown bracelet with and sun glasses. I grabbed my backpack purse running downstairs leaving a note for grandma on the counter.

Soon I began my way to the park. I turned another block seeing the park and all the cute little children playing. My eyes wondered around till I saw Zane sitting on a bench I walked over towards him and sat.

¨Hello.¨ I said with a smile.

¨Hello.¨ He replied.

¨Alright lets begin favorite color?¨ He asked.

¨Black.¨ I say raising my eyebrows.

¨Favorite food, T.V show and subject in school.?¨ He questioned all at once.

¨Everything, The Walking Dead, and English.¨ I replied.

¨Clothing style, opinion on gays?¨ He asked slightly nervous on the last one.

¨Um regular clothes and no opinion you love who you love.¨ I said answering his question as his face lit up.

¨Leah I think you are my new best friend. All my answers are Blue, Pizza, Golden girls, Science and Hello Im gay.¨ He said with a smile.

I squealed. ¨AW HOW CUTE!¨ I yelled causing people to look at me. Oops

He chuckled. ¨But Im still single.¨

I laughed. ¨OH We can start a single pringle club!¨ I exclaimed happily.

He clapped. ¨I announce you Leah Milders president of the single pringle club.¨ He said placing a leaf on my head.

¨Why thank you and I announce you Zane Burder vice president of the single pringle club.¨ I said placing a leaf on his head.

We laughed and just hanged out the rest of the time laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had put on some night clothes and pulled up my hair. Walking down the stairs, I saw grandma and grandpa talking.

¨Hello.¨ I said as I walked in.

¨Hello darling.¨ Grandmother said as Grandpa nodded.

¨What are you guys doing?¨ I asked bored.

¨Im reading a book while shes cleaning.¨ My grandfather said in his usual strong voice but somewhat kind to me.

I smiled. ¨Thats great.¨ I said walking into the living room turning on Spongebob. 

YAY

After a couple episodes I felt myself fall asleep on the couch.

The last thing I remember is patrick hitting himself in the head with a hammer.

HEY GUYS ANOTHER CHAPTER ON UPDATE SATURDAY I WILL SEE YOU GUYS WEDNESDAY OR IF I GET BORED AND DECIDE TO GIVE YOU A SURPRISE CHAPTER IM STILL LOOKING FOR CHARACTERS IF YOU WANT TO BE ONE LET ME KNOW