Chapter 13 (Just my normal life of drama)

I woke up it was the last day of spring break and tomorrow I go home. FINALLY! Dont get me wrong I love Jacqueline but waking up and having to go and chase girls out of windows is not fun.

I walked the hall in my PJs just a black T-shirt and black sweatpants. My curly hair was all over the place. I smiled when I remembered the sleepover with the girls, that was fun. I reached the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar and some orange juice and went to the living room. 

I sat down and turned on Spongebob Squarepants my favorite. I was laughing at Patricks stupidity. I heard footsteps coming into the living room, and saw Ethan I rolled my eyes and turned my head away to watch the show.

¨Are you seriously watching that.¨ Ethan asked in a deep morning voice.

¨Yes yes I am. Problem?¨ I asked.

He shook his head and sat down taking my granola bar away from me. ¨SERIOUSLY GIVE IT BACK NOW ETHAN!¨ I exclaimed. 

Ethan finished it and smirked at me. ¨What are you gonna do about it.¨ He huffed. 

I slapped his arm and his eyes got this wild look. ¨Dont do that Shortcake.¨ He said commanding me. 

I rolled my eyes, bipolar much? I got up and went to pack my things, as I walked to the room I hummed *Turn the lights down low*.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally finished I flopped on my bed and sighed, when my phone started ringing. I looked and it was Brody oh no. I answered.

B-Hey lee um me and Angel broke up

L- Oh no what happened.

B-Well she told me she was cheating on me. 

L-Im so sorry that happened Brody 

B-Im ok still a little shocked and hurt but Im ok just wanted to let you know lee.

L-Ok Brody Cheer up! See ya at school tomorrow

B-Ok bye!

I shook my head as I hanged up.

Poor Brody its gonna be all over the school. 

I walked out of my room and went to Jacquelines. I knocked and it swung open. 

¨Hey lee whats up?¨ Jac asked. 

¨Brody broke up with Angel she told him she was cheating.¨ I responded.

¨Oh I KNEW IT SHE WAS CHEATING!¨ She exclaimed. 

¨I mean poor poor guy.¨ She quickly added. 

I laughed and waved as I went to the game room downstairs. 

I wanted one last time in here before I left.