Chapter 12- No no and yea no plus a sleepover

I woke up in the room looking at the clock it was 6 am only two more days till Spring break was over and I could go back to my house. 

I rolled over on my side trying to fall back asleep but failed I was to excited for tonight. Jacqueline said we could have a big sleep over with the girls. I rolled out of bed and walked out of the big bedroom leaving the warmth to enter the cold dark hallway. 

I walked to the kitchen and saw a girl climbing out the window. I shook my head and turned away, wait what. 

I screamed and grabbed a pan. Im fixing to act like Rapunzel. I grabbed the girl to notice it was a girl from our school. I saw her in the hallways a couple times. Jacqueline came rushing down the stairs with a bat. 

"WHATS GOING ON!" She yelled her voice slightly hoarse.

"Nothing just a girl climbing out the kitchen window."I said as I walked back up the stairs. 

"Oh well bye bye." Jac said as she shoved the girl all the way through the window. 

I reached my room again and looked at the clock 6:27 am. Great.

I entered the warm covers again pulling them up to my chin I finally fell back asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up yawning and moved my black curly hair out of my face. Ugh the struggle. I looked over and the sun was shining. FINALLY MORNING!. I went to the bathroom and did my business. I brushed my hair and teeth. Plus added some chap stick. I pulled on a Blue t-shirt and ripped jeans. 

I hopped down the stairs to see Jac eating a bagel and had an extra one on her plate. I want it.

I grabbed the bagel and sat on a stool humming. I looked around and saw Ethan and shook my head he looked cute. NO STOP. 

"Lee wanna see a movie with me today." Ethan asked monotone. 

I pretended to think about it. "No no and yea no." I said as I walked off to prepare things for tonight. 

I walked in the room we were using and smiled me and Jac took forever on this.

We were excited a whole big house for Me, Marcia, Maddie, Lizzy, and Jacqueline

We were excited a whole big house for Me, Marcia, Maddie, Lizzy, and Jacqueline. We are gonna go shopping order pizza and get a bunch of junk food. 

I went back downstairs and hear the doorbell ring. 

"PARTY TIME!" Me and Jac yelled and opened the door smiling.

We all ran down to the room and Marcia immediately landed a belly flop on the bed. I laughed and got my shoes on.

"Guys we have to go shopping still for tonights supplies." I said as I ran to the car and hopped in the passenger seat. Jac is driving and the rest in the back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We headed around some more and I looked at our basket and smiled. 

SO much food and even some cool things to do tonight. I headed to register and area and we payed and hightailed it back to the house.

As we got the things in the room we heard some loud shouts upstairs. All of us headed up there to see a bunch of guys arriving like about 5. 

"REALLY ETHAN!" Jac yelled as she slapped him in the ear. 

"OW COME ON." He yelled in pain

Jac flipped him off and we walked back to the room shutting the door. 

"He's mean." Marcia cut the silence. 

We all nodded. 

"BUT THATS NOW GONNA STOP OUR FUN.!" Maddie yelled as she ate some chips.

We all yelled and turned on HAVANA on full blast in the room tonight was our night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy guys another chapter I still dont have an update schedule. But if you wanna be in the book let me know remember to vote comment and follow

THANK YOU