Skirmish

THIRD PERSON POV

Olympus

The Gods as always were arguing the only difference this time all the arguments were somehow related to the Trojan war.

As Ares was about to shout at Apollo, all of them felt a massive burst of energy.

Zeus said

"What was that?"

Apollo replied

"I am not sure but it seems to come from the coast of Troy."

All the gods started looking at Poseidon. Zeus shouted at him

"I forbid all of you from interfering directly. You dare defy my order Poseidon."

"It wasn't me and don't order me around or else-"

"or what O great sea god."

"I will drown all your mistresses."

"You wouldn't dare. I will strike lightning at the sea and fry all those blasted fishes."

"I will make sure none of your children ever have a bath."

"I will release storms on all your temples."

Hera sighed

"Stop it both of you. If you are done seeing whose ego is bigger can we focus at the matter at hand. "

Zeus grumbled

"Fine. Iris can you show us what happened at the location of the burst of energy."

Immediately a rainbow screen appeared and it showed the sea getting frozen over and all the Greek soldiers kneeling.

"As much as I hate to admit it I can't do that. This should be proof enough brother that I had no hand in this. Someone stronger than me only could have done this."

Athena said

"Poseidon is right only a stronger being could have done this. The only deities stronger than the elder gods are the Titan or the Primordials."

At the name of the titans all the gods tensed up.

Athena continued

"But a titan doing it is highly unlikely since all of them are either in Tartarus or in hiding. So it could only be a –"

"Primordial"

Zeus completed her sentence.

Now all the elder gods had become nervous and jittery.

Ares asked

"Why are you 'll scared it's just one primordial against the twelve of us. How bad can one primordial be."

Athena stared at him like he was an idiot before realizing that he was an idiot and said

"Any Primordial at their strongest could defeat all the Olympians easily."

"We defeated Gaia the third eldest Primordial. We can probably defeat this one also."

"When we faced Gaia she was not even completely awake and it took almost all our strength to just put her back to sleep. Now we are talking about an unknown primordial who may or may not be at their full strength."

Zeus interrupted and said

"If a primordial is interfering we will have to keep a closer eye on the battle."

Saying this he flashed out.

After him leaving Ares said

"If a primordial is participating on this war so as tell am I."

Saying this he flashed out and one by one all the gods followed suit.

TROY

When they had first arrived in the past Jason didn't understand the need to come to the past just to remind humanity about the primordials. But now that he was here he saw when Percy showcased his power there were still a lot of solider who had no clue what a primordial was.

It was only after the other soldiers made him understand did they realise just who they were dealing with.

He had contacted Percy to ask him if he should use his powers or not while fighting in the battles.

But Percy had told him not to use his powers because firstly it would turn the tide of the battle and the Trojan horse would never happen and secondly it would be good training for him and only to use the powers if he was in a life threatening situation, which was unlikely.

He had also asked him what to do if a god directly appears in the battlefield because the gods must have already sensed the interference of a Primordial and might interfere directly.

Percy had told him that if a god appeared to call him he did not want to injure friendly gods a lot.

With those thoughts Jason exited his tent to participate in his first fight of the past.

Percy was learning how to use his powers especially his domain of destruction to the full extent.

He was also mulling over the things corruption told him. First he thought he would ask Chaos. But then he remembered Corruption's words that Chaos was not telling him the truth and decided that he would find out about it on his own.

On the planet of the Primordial there was a library with books and scroll containing information from the time of the creation of the universe an before it.

But it was also one of the most dangerous places in the universe because reading the wrong book could expose you to information that could make you go insane. Even the other Primordials did not dis reading there.

When he asked Chaos who wrote the books. The reply he got was a shrug of Chaos's shoulders.

With that he entered the library to find out the truth.

AN: So, sorry about the slight delay but got it out finally. So sorry of this chapter is very small but it was meant to be an expositional chapter.

The real action starts form next chapter onwards.

The next chapter will be up in April.

If You have any questions or suggestions write in reviews or pm me.

I will see you when I see you.

Son of creation over and out.