FAMILY REUNION

AN: I am sorry for not updating for so long I had my exams and then I had to submit many projects l. I will try to update regularly once in two – three weeks.
FAMILY REUNION

ON OLYMPUS
3RD PERSON POV
The Olympians were in the midst of arguing intensely the Olympians who supported Percy along with Dinoisyus and Ares were demanding Percy be immediately released from Tartarus. While the rest were against this idea.
Suddenly a swirling vortex opened and two figures stepped out. Chaos wearing a black suit and anther figure in a cloak.  Both were radiating power.  But what surprised the gods was that the cloaked figure was radiating power at a level similar to chaos.
“Lord Chaos what are you doing here?” Zeis asked
“I have been looking at the way the Gods have been ruling. Some of you are arrogant and greedy. The last straw was when you sentenced Perch Jackson a hero to Tartarus. So I have decided to remove the gods who are unworthy from their thrones and replace them.”
Zeus half shouted half said
“We are the strongest beings in the universe no one can replace us.”
“Don't make me laugh any solider in my army could defeat you Gods easily and as for who will replace you all.”
He pointed to the cloaked figure and said
“The new council will be headed by my grandson and general, the son of Gaea and Ouranos.”
“You think the titans could rule better than the gods?” 
Percy smirked and removed his hood and said
“Oh I am not a titan. I am back for revenge I am going to tear Olympus brick by brick. The only gods who will be spared by me are the ones who voted against my banishment or stayed neutral. As long as they come with me and swear to remain neutral or fight for me.”
The said gods got down from their thrones and joined Percy and chaos and they flashed out.
Jason’s Pov
The last thing I remembered was leaving with the seven except Annabeth but including Nico. None of us believed that Percy could have done such a thing.
I looked around to see I was sprawled on the floor the others were also woken and dazed.
I asked aloud “where are we?”
I heard from behind me
“You are here to join my son's army”
I turned around to see Gaea. I took out my sword and charged at her saying
“I will never join Saturn's army.”
As I was about to swing my sword it was intercepted by another sword.
I looked to see that at the wielder of the sword he looked at me and said
“I would appreciate it Jason if you didn’t try to attack my mother”
My eyes widened and my jaw dropped I looked to see that
my friends had the same reaction
THIRD PERSON POV
Jason looked at Percy in shock and said
“Mom?!”
“Yeah she and ouranos adopted me.”
Leo then said
“But isn’t she evil??”
“No Kronos had her under a spell so she had turned evil.”
“oh.”
“So why are we here?”
Piper asked
“I am going to take revenge on all the gods who voted against me and you have been brought here to be generals of the army. If you accept you will be made the champion of a primordial and will lead my army.
Without hesitation all of them said
“We accept”
“Wow I thought you guys would need more time to decide”
“No last month it was discovered that Triton was the one who summoned the wave out of jealousy. But when the gods found out the gods against you were not affected and didn’t want to stop your punishment. We thought it was unfair and that is why we left.”
Nico said.
“Percy we are very sorry about Annabeth.”
Frank said
“I went to visit Annabeth on Elysium and she made me promise her that I would move on. I have even got a new girlfriend.”
“Who?”
Piper asked
Percy smirked and replied
“Nyx”
For the second time all his friends stood there shocked.
“Oh yeah I am also a Primordial”
“Any more surprises Percy?”
Nico asked
“Which primordials are our champions?”
“Piper is Eros's champion. Frank is Ourea's. Hazel is Nyx's. Nico is Erebus's. Leo is Aether's and Jason is mine. Any questions?”
Jason asked
“What are you primordial of?”
“Ice and destruction”
Piper asked
“How are you dating Nyx isn’t she supposed to be married to Erebus.”
“Nyx and Erebus are not married they are siblings.”
Frank asked
“What does the army consist of?”
“Dead demigods and abandoned demigods.”
Leo asked
“What powers will we get after becoming the champion of the primordials?”
““You will get the power of the primordials domain and you will get partial immortality like the hunters of Artemis. Now lets go the Primordials are waiting.”
With that they entered the throne room
An: I know this chapter is a little short but I just got free yesterday and wanted to post a new chapter because I have not posted for almost a month. But now posts will be regular once in two three weeks.
I will see you when I see you