AFTERMATH

I am sorry for not updating for so long. I was writing the first chapter of my new book 'Son of chaos-changing destiny'

Chapter 4-Aftermath

-Time skip 100 years-

No ones pov

Percy had just finished training with his father Ouranos. He was heading to his girlfriend Nyx's palace remembering how the relationship had begun

-FLASHBACK-

It had been a year into his training. He had started to really like Nyx a lot but he never actually approached her scared that she would reject him. He had obviously been too dense to see that Nyx used to blush whenever she was around him.

When he was training with Eros had told him "Percy you should really just ask Nyx to be your girlfriend you know"

Percy almost tripped when heard this. "How did you know?"

Eros rolled his eyes and said, "Primordial of love and procreation at your service and anyways the tension between you two is so obvious. Most of the primordials including Chaos know."

"But what if she rejects me"

"How dense are you don't you see that everytime she is around you she is blushing."

After Percy had heard this the next day he went to Nyx's palace and called her. "Nyx I need to talk to you"

Nyx appeared looking beautiful as always, "What is it Percy?"

Percy said while blushing heavily, "Nyx I – I have al-always lied you and was wondering if you will be my girlfriend."

He closed his eyes waiting for her to say no. But suddenly felt a warm pair of lips on his own and that is how Nyx became his girlfriend.

-FLASHBACK END-

Before he could reach Nyx's palace one of his ice soldiers came to ice soldiers were his own creation.

-FLASHBACK-

After he became a primordial he learned all the primordials their own personal armies. His palace was made of ice he had made it himself. The palace was light blue in color. It had many rooms some full of weapons. It had two big arenas. One . He had concentrated and made a huge number of ice sculptures. After this Chaos taught him how to put life in the ice sculptures. This had give him access to pretty much an unlimited amount of numbers. He also had animals like hellhounds and dragons made of ice in his army

-FLASHBACK END-

He was shaken out his flashback when the solider told him that Chaos was calling him. He flashed out to meet Chaos.

ON OLYMPUS

It had been hundred years since Percy had been banished it had been found out that the earthquake and tidal waves were caused by Triton who was jealous of Percy.

The ones who were against Percy said that even though he may not have caused the destruction of the camp he still was very dangerous.
Zeus was scared that if Percy was released from Tartarus he would topple his rule. Poseidon was very indifferent like he didn't care that his son was in Tartarus. Ares and Dionysus who were neutral had first now fully supported Percy. There was a lot of tension on Olympus between the two sides of the gods.

Even camp half blood and camp Jupiter were torn between each other. After it was revealed that it wasn't Percy's fault and that the gods would still not free him Nico and the remaining five of the seven ran away

IN CHAOS'S REALM

Percy reached Chaos's palace it was black and silver. There were armored soldiers at the gate who bowed to him since he practically was Chaos's grandson. As he went in the palace he thought about his mother Gaea. Even though they had had their differences he now loved her like a real mother. He also thought that now he was like the elder Olympian's uncle. He remembered that chaos had told him that he was no longer under the control of the fates.

He saw Chaos sitting on his throne. He went and said "Grandfather you wanted to see me." After he was adopted by Gaea and Ouranos Chaos had insisted Percy call him Grandfather.

Chaos pointed at six boys frozen in time floating in the air. "They will be the commanders of your army."

Percy recognized them. They were Nico , Piper , Jason , Leo , Hazel and Frank.

"What happened to them?"

"They ran away from camp. I saw that they had supported you so I froze time and brought them here. If you want I will resurrect your dead friends also."

"So can we do that now?"

At this Chaos just grinned broadly and said, "Me and you are going to greet the Olympians and declare war on them."

AN: Again sorry for the late update. I may not update next week because my exams are starting and I have to try my best to pass. But I will try my best to 

I will see you when I see you.