Adeel Weds Maha ( Day 1)

Finally I updated , I know I am late . This chapter is about day 1 of the wedding which means Mehndi . I tried my best to make the chapter more interesting and clear by adding pictures so you can have a clear imagination about the characters and their looks . I hope you will enjoy !!!
Now enough blabbering..... I would like to Welcome all my readers to the wedding of my beloved characters "Adeel and Maha " .
Do comment because you don't know how your comments can make my day ...if you like the chapter don't forget to press the star button .

Faariya's POV

I applied mascara on my eyelashes to complete my look . I scrutinised myself for the last time in mirror , I could hardly believe that the girl standing in front of the mirror was me because she was looking nothing less than a diva . I clicked some selfies of myself .

I was wearing a blue blouse with green lehnga ( a traditional long skirt worn by Pakistanis and Indians mostly ) and red veil ( dupatta)

I was wearing a blue blouse with green lehnga ( a traditional long skirt worn by Pakistanis and Indians mostly ) and red veil ( dupatta) .I wore long earrings and bindiya with minimal make up . I carefully stepped into the dining room where all the guests were gathered , I was searching for Annie my partner in crime . She was nowhere to be seen so I proceeded towards Maha Api ( elder sister ) 's room . I found her sitting all ready looking like a doll ,wearing a pink lehnga with colourful blouse and a yellow veil . Her make up complimented her skin tone and the colourful bangles and jewellery added to her look . Overall she looked like an angel .

" Looks like someone is gonna die today " I teased only to earn a slap on my head from my one and only sister

" Looks like someone is gonna die today " I teased only to earn a slap on my head from my one and only sister .
" Finally Madam is ready " came Annie's sarcastic comment. I swear sarcasm is her mother language. She was also looking gorgeous wearing a purple coloured blouse , dark green lehnga and a pink veil . Her jewellery and make up was also suiting her well .

 Her jewellery and make up was also suiting her well