Realizations and Decisions

Author's note :
Hello guys ..Finally an update after a long time .This time I want to dedicate this chapter to my two new lovely readers LaibaIrfansaeed and THEMAYAA .thank u for voting and reading the story .

Annie's POV
The sunlight was coming from the window making me wake up from my beauty sleep .I woke up and scrutinised myself in the mirror on which I almost screamed .I was looking like a mess ,my hair like a blasted volcano ,puffy eyes and swollen face .I have to do makeover if I don't want to loose my remaining dignity in front of them .

I unzipped my bag  and started rummaging through a pile of cosmetics ,then finally I found my peach scrub which will enhance my skin in no time

I unzipped my bag  and started rummaging through a pile of cosmetics ,then finally I found my peach scrub which will enhance my skin in no time .I applied the scrub ,massaged it and washed my face . Now it was looking clean ,fresh and fair .I was beyond happy that my experiment worked actually .I then putted my lipgloss and a little bit mascara on my eye lashes .I wore a royal blue (my favourite colour nowadays) coloured net embroidered kurta (shirt ) with same

coloured loons . I left my hairs untied and went downstairs to eat breakfast at sharp 8:00am (uff I never used to wake up that early ) .

 I left my hairs untied and went downstairs to eat breakfast at sharp 8:00am (uff I never used to wake up that early )

I entered the dining room where they all were seated silent as usual .I took a seat beside Faariya and greeted everyone to which they all replied in unison .Then my gaze turned towards the same girl who insulted me harshly last night , she was continuously trying to call someone . Strict Aunty was talking to Zaid about his diet plan while I amidst all of them was getting drowsy and bore both at same time .Faariya nudged me tentatively on which I cursed her under my breath .
"You almost gave me a heart attack "I said panting
"You getting bored "she said amused
"No I am dancing "I replied sarcastically on which she rolled her eyes
"You are looking breathtakingly beautiful today that's why Bhai (brother) can't take his eyes off you "She teased on which my cheeks turned different shades of red  and I choked my drink almost shocked grabbing everyone's attention.
"You both can't keep quiet for a while , Faariya you forgot your  etiquettes due to your so called new friend "strict aunt stated while sarcasm was dripping from her voice .
After a while , I thought to confirm about what Faariya  said . I turned my gaze towards Zaid and to my luck he was staring at me like I had grown two heads , he broke the stare and started munching his food .on the other hand , Faariya was grinning ear to ear making me roll my eyes .