Welcome to Karachi

Atif's POV
"Beta Atif go and call Annie , she is still sleeping wake her up She has to go and give her the ticket "Mom ordered me while giving me the ticket
"Ok Amma but waking her up is so much difficult its more than lifting a mountain from one place to another "I chuckled on which mom rolled her eyes
"Don't use these type of words for her, she is your api (elder sister )...if your father will hear this he would be upset " mom said while taking Annie's side . I don't know why they love her so much maybe because she is elder . I have no respect my value is more than nothing in this home . No one listens to me and she is their ideal ...I am tired of how they worship her every time and compare her with me .
"Mom she is only two years elder than me and secondly I don't care what baba jaan thinks because he always takes her side and ...."I was about to continue when a stern voice interrupted me "who takes whose side ?"Baba asked
"No one ..I was just talking about my friends you know they are idiots otherwise forget it I have to wake up Annie "I replied nervously changing the subject on which mom bit her lips to control her laughter .
Thank God I am save , He didn't listen anything or maybe He did eavesdropping it might be possible but I am good at changing subjects . I entered Annie's room and opened the door and found her sleeping peacefully on her bed unaware of her surroundings . It would be fun to wake her up but waste of time too.
"Annie Annie don't you want to go Karachi "I said while shaking her body slightly to wake her up
"Atif go away !!!let me sleep its Sunday go out with your friends just leave me alone "she said drowsily
She is not gonna wake up easily I knew it so here is my other formulae to wake her up . I went inside the bathroom and filled a bottle with water and spilled it on Annie .Now I have to bear the consequences , she can do anything when she is upset especially when someone ruins her sleep which she loves more than anything .Now I am dead !!!
"What's your problem why you spilled water on my face now I am drenched happy now "She asked with anger evident on her face
"You were not waking up and its 9:00am don't you want to go Karachi your tickets came and you were still sleeping "I replied casually putting tickets on her side table
"What its 9 why don't you wake me up early , its late "She sighed dramatically
"I tried but you love your sleep and I don't want to disturb your sleep because you react like a witch when someone wakes you up "I chuckled
"Shut up don't waste my time !!"She yelled in frustration and slammed the door
Wow !!now this is also my fault .

Annie's POV
Idiot Atif ...Why didn't he woke me up early . Its too late I have to get dressed and reach airport at time . I quickly took a shower and wore a peach top with blue denim jeans . I put mascara and peach lipgloss , after getting satisfied by my look. I wore my sandals and took my hat . I wore it and took some selfies as I am a selfie queen . Finally I am ready
I left the room and went downstairs where my whole family was sitting or probably waiting for my arrival .
"Look Madam has arrived "Atif announced sarcastically
"Beta take care of yourself and call us when you reach there "mama said concerned
"Oho Amma I am no more a kid don't give me those instructions "I replied while rolling my eyes at her
"Ok now enough of this family drama we are getting late "atif said while looking at his wrist watch . After that I bid Allah Hafiz to my parents and they replied the same .

A few hours later (Karachi )
Wow what a beautiful and calm weather . I am loving this place , everything related to it huge buildings , busy roads , sunshine and the multicultural people . I stepped out of the airport and removed my sunglasses to find the driver which Mr Zaid or Mr arrogant I must say send for me . He always texts me , can't he directly call and tell me details . He is so much rude maybe I am judging him too quickly because I haven't met him yet . After searching a long time , I decided to text him .
"Hello !I am Annie if you still remember , I am currently in Karachi in front of Airport but I could not find your driver . You said you will send one ."
I checked and read it again and again because I wanted this message to be formal , if he doesn't wants to be friendly so why me I also have attitude what does he thinks only he can be straight forward and formal to me . I know how to treat these type of Arrogant , mean and rude personalities . Mr rich my foot !!!

Zaid's POV
I was busy preparing files for my upcoming presentation . Then the waiter came in and placed the mug of coffee on my desk . I was about to take a sip of the delicious , creamy and hot coffee when my mobile ring intruded my coffee signalling that there is a new message . I opened it and it was an unknown number but I decided to read it .
"Hello !I am Annie if you still remember , I am currently in Karachi in front of Airport but I could not find your driver . You said you will send one ."
Oh shit !!I cursed my self I totally forgot that she will come today and driver also took off today . Firstly , I saved her number then after thinking a lot I saved her name as "Miss sleepy "because when I call her she was sleepy so I thought no better name for her . Such a psycho girl ,Now I have to go and pick her otherwise she will panic and I have no other choice .
"You guys can take off today as I also have to do some work so I am leaving "I typed and sent this message to my all employees and grabbed my car key and wore my black coat to look presentable , its not that I want to impress her but I have my style which should be professional otherwise she would think I am a random guy which I am not , I am Zaid Ali Khan a proud and successful businessman .
I stopped the car in front of airport and tried searching her but failed of course how can I find her because I don't know how she looks . So I texted her
"Miss Annie I am standing in front of airport in a black coloured Mercedes , hope it is enough for you to recognise"I checked my message repeatedly before sending it .
After two to three minutes , i heard a knock on the mirror of the car door . Firstly I became startled then I opened the mirror revealing a girl wearing a hat which was looking too much over on her . I don't know why girls need to wear such heavy accessories to wear .
"Hello I am Annie and you , oh obviously you are driver so could you please place my luggage in the car's trunk and open the door for me . Why are you sitting like a statue do Mr Arrogant sorry I mean Mr Zaid give you money for being a statue "the girl spoke while flipping her hairs showing attitude .
By the way she just thought that I am driver and more worse that she called me real me an arrogant . How dare she , she will regret it later or sooner . I smirked to myself
"Miss Annie I think you don't remember me , I am Zaid Ali Khan . I still remember you ...I think you have a short memory "i said while a mischievous grin was plastered on my face and her eyes widened at my name on which I bit my lip to control my laughter .
"Hye !Mr Zaid sorry I didn't remember you "she said nervously biting her lip
"Its ok Miss Annie , it happens sometimes . By the way nice to meet you come sit "I said while grinning and then gestured her to sit in car
"Nice to meet you too "she replied . We both were sitting in the car silently . This girl is so irritating but i think it would be fun having her in our house . I thought to myself and smiled at my own thoughts

Author's note
So guys how was the chapter ...will be waiting impatiently for your feedback . Tell me how do you like their characters and anything you want me to add . Happy weekend .