Yugyeom mistook Bambam's silence as something else though.

"Are you mad at me? I'm really sorry for throwing peanuts at Jinyoung, well not really but I'm sorry for dropping them," His voice got smaller and smaller with every word and Bambam was once again surprised this night how emotional Yugyeom got when drunk.

"I'm not mad at you but I have to focus on the traffic so we won't end up in an accident"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," He chuckled, "I'm hundred percent positive that I'm not mad"

"But are you also brositive?"

Bambam hated himself for laughing at the joke. Not so much anymore when he saw Yugyeom's proud smile out of the corners of his eyes.

The drive didn't last for much longer and Bambam parked in front of Yugyeom's apartment building. He helped the younger out of the car and together they got to the younger's apartment. This time it was Yugyeom who intertwined their fingers as soon as they started walking.

They reached the door and Yugyeom fumbled with the keys, sheepishly holding them out for Bambam so he could open the doors.

Eventually they got inside. Immediately Yugyeom made a beeline to the bedroom and plopped down on the bed.

"Do you want to change your clothes?"

"No, I'm too tired"

"Alright, please text me when you wake up okay?" Bambam said, his gaze on the floor.

At that Yugyeom sat up with big teary eyes but Bambam couldn't see it. "Are you not going to be here when I wake up?"

"What?"

"Don't go, please. It's late and you shouldn't drive. Don't leave me alone Bambam"

Bambam's heart shattered hearing those words. He didn't know Yugyeom had such a vulnerable side and all he wanted in this moment was to make sure the other would never cry again.

"I will never leave you, Yugie" He walked to the bed and slipped under the covers next to Yugyeom.

"Is this okay?" He asked just to make sure if that's what Yugyeom wanted.

"Better than okay," Yugyeom mumbled, wrapping an arm around Bambam's waist and snuggled closer to him.

"I'm so gonna have a hangover tomorrow, right?"

He felt Bambam's body shake as he chuckled and that was answer enough for him.

"But at least I got you besides me then" He squeezed the other who turned around so he could look at Yugyeom. His cheeks were rosy and his hair a mess. Yet, he was still as beautiful as ever.

"Thank you for tagging along with us tonight"

"I wouldn't have missed the chance to spend time with you and to get to know your friends"

Bambam just smiled pressed a soft kiss on Yugyeom's forehead. His cheeks gained even more color now which wasn't because of the alcohol but he wasn't even embarrassed about it. Even in his drunken state he loved the effect Bambam had on him. He loved that only Bambam could make his heart beat so fast he was afraid the other could hear it.

"Sweet dreams, Yugyeom"

-

A/N:
GUYS IM SO SORRY THAT I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG! School was horribly exhausting the last two weeks and I didn't have the time to write, I'm really sorry.

I hope you're all doing well and are healthy! Also please know that if anyone of you has something they want to talk about or need help with you can always come to me <33
I love you guys.

(different fandom but...) RAVI HAS PINK HAIR NOW AND I LOVE IT ALSO KEN WITH BLACK HAIR IS GORGEOUS AND ALL IN ALL I LOVE THEM SO MUCH IM SO EXCITED FOR THE VIXX COMEBACK AHHHHHHHH

AND WANNA ONE WAS SLAYING MY EXISTENCE ON MY BDAY WHICH WAS A GREAT PRESENT PLUS THE STRAY KIDS DEBUT IS SOON AND IM NOT OKAY