Chapter 11

"I think I'll bring Yugyeom home" Bambam said to Jackson as they both watched the younger who was trying to throw peanuts at a sleeping Jinyoung. How Jinyoung could sleep while loud music was blasting was a mystery to Bambam.

"I'll do the same with sleeping beauty," Jackson mumbled and took the peanuts package out of Yugyeom's hands.

The younger's eyes widened and he opened his mouth to say something but closed it again, his gaze flickering from Bambam to Jackson.

"Jackson give him the peanuts again"

"But he'll just throw them at Jinyoung again"

"I won't!" Yugyeom yelled over the music and not much later he clutched to the peanuts package again.

"Let's get you out of here, Yugs" Bambam smiled at him and helped him up, then he turned to Jackson once again.

"Get home safely, yeah? We'll call tomorrow"

"Of course Bams, you too" Jackson hugged him quickly before he got back to Jinyoung, softly shaking his shoulders so he would wake up.

Bambam and Yugyeom made their way through the crowd to the exist all while Yugyeom kept talking about his peanuts.

"Bambam they are so beautiful"

"I graced Jinyoung's hair with them, he should thank me"

"This is our child now, I name it Fred"

Bambam laughed, taking one of Yugyeom's hands in his so he couldn't wander off. Yes, that was why or at least that was what Bambam told himself.

"Are you sure it's a boy?"

"No I'm not! What if it's a girl? I don't even know the gender of our peanut child. I'm such a bad dad" Yugyeom sniffed loudly.

"Are you crying?"

"No," He said while the first tear rolled down his cheek.

The white haired stopped walking suddenly which made Yugyeom bump into him. Because of the impact Yugyeom let go of the peanuts which fell on the floor and rolled out of the package.

"Oh no!" He kneeled down, softly touching one peanut, "My baby"

"Yugyeom don't cry, please"

"I'll be strong for you and won't cry" He nodded his head, a determined expression on his face.

Bambam's heart fluttered at the 'for you' but ignored it for now. Important was that he got Yugyeom home. He kneeled down to the other and put a hand on his shoulder, "I'll buy you new peanuts tomorrow"

Yugyeom shook his head in defeat. "It won't be the same though"

"Why not?"

"Because these were our peanuts" Yugyeom stood up slowly again, giving Bambam a weak smile, "Can we go home now?"

"Of course"

When they were finally in the car and Bambam started the motor, Yugyeom spoke up again.

"How much did I have to drink again?" He asked tiredly. He didn't know if he was tired because of the drinks he had or because of the crying.

"I lost count after the second round. You shouldn't have challenged Jinyoung to a drinking battle"

"Probably but did I win?"

"Yeah you did" He didn't say much more afterwards since he was too focused on the road. Bambam was glad he didn't have more than one drink or they would have had to call a cab.