Chapter Fourteen ~ Guilt

Taehyung

Taehyung.

One second passed.

Two seconds passed.

Three seconds passed.

Guilt was eating and pestering him.

A fire burned in his mind and throat.

Remorse hit him like a sledgehammer.

He was angry with Y/N for ignoring him for three days, even when Miles explained she was sick in his mind that still wasn't an excuse to completely ignore someone.

He sent her get well messages to cheer her up, even tried calling.

He never usually does things like that!

He was confused, why was she ignoring him.

Taehyung never intended to get drunk at the bar, he also never intended to spend the night with Sasha.

He was just angry, confused and needed something to occupy his mind.

He instantly regretted his actions the following morning, guilt washing over him.

Why guilt?

It wasn't like anything was happening between himself and Y/N, the two of them were just friends.

Yet when Sasha stirred beside him and slowly opened her eyes the guilt only became more intense, he didn't want to be with Sasha.

He wanted to be with Y/N.

Taehyung forced a smile when Sasha sent him one, whispering a quick morning before he excused himself to use the bathroom. 

He took a shower and wrapped a towel around his waist before heading back to the bedroom, frowning when he noticed Sasha using his phone.

"Sasha, what are you doing answering my phone?" 

"I'm sorry, thought it might be important oppa."

He walks across and takes the phone from her hand, heart instantly falling once reading the name

It was Y/N.

"Y/N? I'm sorry about that, are you feeling better?" 

Taehyung was still angry with her for ignoring him but felt guilty regardless, it was pretty obvious why Sasha was with him right now and he hated that Y/N knew.

Why isn't she saying anything?

"Y/N?"

"I....I'm fine. I just wanted to say sorry for not contacting you, I just wasn't feeling myself but everything's okay now."

He was relieved to hear she was feeling better but still bitter over the whole ordeal, he didn't care what her reasons were.

"I'm glad you're feeling better."