Introduction

((This introduction simply goes through some of the basics you need to know about the story, it was updated on 13/05/2020))

Kim Taehyung had the perfect life.

The majority of men wanted to be him and the majority of women wanted to have him.

The young millionaire had it all.

Looks
Money
Fast cars
Gucci Suits
Beautiful Women
Multiple Luxurious Homes

What did he do to deserve all this you may ask?

Absolutely nothing.

Taehyung's family owned their own chain of hotels named Hotel Kim and once he turned eighteen he was given access to the fortune the business managed to accumulate.

Taehyung or Tae to his close friends and family spent his time enjoying an extravagant lifestyle, he even opened his own chain of small nightclubs recently which had the super rich and super famous in some cases begging for an invitation.

Taehyung wasn't really that close to his parents, they spent most of their time running the hotel chain and attending business conferences all over the world and that suited Tae just fine. Taehyung instead shared his impressive mansion with six friends who were more like his brothers.

Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook.

The boys of course were just as rich and famous as Taehyung for their extravagant playboy lifestyles, they basically had the perfect everything.

Y/N wasn't exactly poor, her father was a teacher and mother a nurse so you could say they made enough to get by but they weren't exactly rich either

Y/N had been working hard for over a year, finally saving enough to move out and rent a small apartment for herself in Seoul, she missed her parents at first but knew it was time she had her own place and sense of independence.

Y/N sadly didn't have any siblings but her best friend Miles was pretty much like a brother to her, the two were joined at the hip growing up as they lived next door to each other.

There wasn't anything romantic between the two of them as Miles revealed to Y/N he was gay shortly after they graduated university, then a few months later found himself his first serious boyfriend.

Y/N worked at a small coffee shop, it wasn't exactly glamorous but it paid the bills and she loved the people she worked with.

((I have people asking me how she can work as she's blind and basically it's because her boss made the environment easy for her to navigate, they have braille on equipment so she knows where everything is, has been working there for so long that she's mapped out the layout in her mind and committed it to memory. It's only a small coffeehouse and doesn't get too busy, the customers know Y/N and don't mind waiting that little bit extra to get their order. I have a friend who lost his sight in the exact same way as Y/N and he still works, it's entirely possible so long as you have supportive employers and a good environment.))

To look at Y/N you wouldn't exactly say she was beautiful yet neither was she unattractive, the young woman was pleasantly pretty.

Her physique was curvy, not exactly overweight but not slim either. Yet what most people noticed about her immediately was the white support cane that she carried as Y/N was blind. It wasn't something which she had since birth, sadly Y/N had lost her vision only the year before.

It all started with weird symptoms

Blurred vision
Gradually reduced peripheral vision
A curtain-like shadow over her visual field

The medical term they gave it was Retinal detachment and unfortunately for her there was nothing they could do to bring her vision back.

Y/N was devastated at first but she wasn't the type of girl to let herself feel down, she was always bright and cheerful and so simply adapted.

Y/N's parents helped her move everything to the new apartment, her father making adjustments to the living space so it was easier for her to move around. Y/N had spent the first week mapping everything out, committing the layout to her memory just like she had with her parents place and the coffee shop where she worked.

So, how are these two people connected you ask? Simple, they're not. Kim Taehyung and Y/F/N are worlds and classes apart, yet the world is about to throw them together and the rest as they say is for you the reader to discover.

~

This is a story of how millionaire playboy Kim Taehyung met a woman who would turn his life upside down but for all the right reasons.