⊳Found You // Shockwave X Femme! Reader⊲

~Cybertronian Reader Key~

[A/C] = Armour Colour

[2A/C] = Second Armour Colour

[B/C] = Biolight Colour

[O/C] = Optic Colour

...

You and Shockwave had been together ever since you and him had been stuck on Cybertron together. The Lab on the dead planet wasn't much, but it was home. You were both happy together but you still wanted to get out. One day, Shockwave found an Energon signature and he went to see what it was, and you stayed at the lab; still working on some research. After that, he never came back. Waited, thats what you did, you waited and waited and waited for him to come back but he never did. This angered you to no end, but you still loved him.

Stuck on Cybertron, you had begun developing a portal gun; one capable of bridging through space, and onto the ground. You had a few failures during the process of making this, causing quite a few injuries. When it finally seemed to be done, you opened two portals opposite from eachother. Throwing a piece of scrap through the bridged portal; you found it worked.

You smirked and programmed the coordinates to the outside of the lab and walked through. It had worked once again. You had made a working bridge! You had tested it out multiple times before being sure to try bridging to another planet. When the time came to bridge to another planet, you stepped through it and stepped out of the green swirling portal to find you were on one of Cybertron's moons. You were finally off that planet! Time to find one with life.

You had traveled from planet to planet, helping it's inhabitants until you had visited a certain planet called 'Earth'. It's inhabitants named humans were nowhere near sophisticated as Cybertronians and they seemed to be alot smaller than the apposing species. You decided it was best not to approach them; but with all of the Energon signals you had found on the planet, you stayed in a cave filled with the blue crystals.

Autobots had found the cave, where you were stationed at this point in time. You had found the team consisted of a Prime, other bots and Arcee; a Femme whose partner you had killed. Being a Decepticon, they had approached you cautiously only to find you had no weapons. You had a blaster placed in the middle of your servo but it seemed to be lowered. Arcee started attacking you once she realized who you were. She shot you in the arm, which had hurt quite a bit; but you had a high pain tolerance. "This is going to hurt a bit!" you shouted at her as you aimed your servo below her frame and a green fluid shot out and in a puddle, it transported her upwards and back onto the floor with a CRASH. You then teleported yourself into the middle of nowhere.

Well, if the middle of nowhere happened to be a grey room. You picked yourself up off the floor with a dragged out groan. You hissed from the pain in your arm and grabbed it attempting to stop the Energon dripping from the wound. The faded rag hanging from your hips swayed left to right as you walked through the halls of this place, your arm also swaying. A group of troupes stood infront of you; they started shooting and you screamed out "Agh come on!" in stress. You teleported them all outside of the room and heard a bunch of screaming, and falling sounds. 'So im on a ship, huh?'  You thought as the pain from your arm increased some more. You had encountered no more drones than before, there was a large door and you walked into it only to find Megatron sitting on his throne, leaning against his fist. Collapsing to the floor, you mumbled out a "Hey." to your leader.

...

Waking up, you had found that you seemed to be laying down on a med-bay table. Groaning, you sat up to find a red Mech buffing himself. "Where in the pits am I?" you questioned as you looked at the Mech "The Decepticon warship; the Nemesis." he responded. "And who are you?" you asked again, he looked at you this time and smirked a signature smirk "Knockout, the Medic." you raised a non existent optic ridge at this. "Thanks for patching me up then.. I'm [Y/N]." "So.. who exactly is on this ship anyways?" Knockout leaned against the medical table and used his servos to name a few, "Well theres Breakdown, Starscream, Airachnid.." you hissed at the name Airachnid, you'd have to confront her about something later. "..Soundwave, Shockwave-" you interrupted him by saying  "Wait-wait-wait Shockwave, big red optic like mine?" you asked and questioned pointing a digit to the red dot on your metal facial plates. He nodded and you mumbled something along the lines of "Be right back, gotta talk to him right now." you shot a portal at the floor, jumped through it and it closed behind you, leaving the Medic in shock.

The portal opened in a room with a Predacon dragon and a large purple Mech. You spun him around and hugged his frame. His large red optic seemed to falter a bit when you said "I finally found you." you let go of him, looking up at his optic, and he looked down at your optic. Your optic seemed to narrow before you pushed your body off of his and said "Why did you leave me on that wretched planet?!" the Predacon seemed to growl at you because of what you had screamed at Shockwave. He didn't answer and questions ran through your head at a rapid speed but they stopped when he enveloped you in a hug.

Found you.

...

Word Count: 957

Shock Nye the science guy needs more love.