⊳The New Girl // Autobots X Femme! Reader⊲

~In Your Holoform~

[H/C] = Hair Colour

[E/C] = Eye Colour

[F/C] = Favourite Colour

[2F/C] = Second Favourite Colour

...

~Cybertronian Reader Key~

[A/C] = Armour Colour

[2A/C] = Second Armour Colour

[B/C] = Biolight Colour

[O/C] = Optic Colour

...

[Your POV]

You were new to Jasper. Actually, new to the planet. Here you were, trying to get away from the war as a whole; so you just went to a planet called Earth.. because you felt like you were going to be safe on this random planet. You went to Jasper thinking everything was going to be okay, so you customized your Holoform and entered their local school posing as a human female 'teenager' as they called it.

Your Holoform had beautiful [H/C] hair and radiant [E/C] eyes. You entered the school, your eyes scanning around for anybody you could befriend. A black haired girl came up to you and screamed in your face, you just laughed and asked "Do you wanna be friends?" her eyes seemed to turn into stars once you said that.

You had been on Earth for three months now. Miko, as you learned she was called, is now your best friend, and you loved her to bits. You still hadn't revealed your secret to her, until one night, you happened to spot a cherry-red Aston Martin with the Decepticon insignia. You grabbed her hand and ran into an alleyway before saying "I'll tell you later just get on now!" your Holoform dissappeared into a blue light and after it came a [A/C] Ferrari with black tires and [2A/C] highlights.

Miko decided to trust you and got into your Alt-mode and you drove off into the desert leaving the Decepticon behind. "I didn't know you were from Cybertron!" she screamed into your Alt-mode and you transformed into your original form with her in your [A/C] servo.

"How do you know about this?" you questioned raising an optic ridge your [O/C] optics illuminating her face. "Are you Autobot or Decepticon!" she didn't ask, she more, screamed in your face. You didn't get a chance to answer before she said "Transform back! I can tell you more when we get to base!" you transformed with her in your passenger seat and wrapped your seatbelt around the human. "Tell me the coordinates." you demanded, she told you them and you drove off to this so-called 'base'.

...

Once you were a few miles from this 'base' place you asked "Is this safe? Should I trust you?" she said a some-what yes and something along the lines of 'Your one of my best friends, how could you not trust me?'.

You didn't really want to leave her here so you trusted her and drove towards this place at full speed. You skidded when you saw a canyon with no entrance, and thats what she programmed into you. "Miko, where is it?" you asked in confusion "That's it! Just drive straight forward! Trust me on this one, please?"

Sighing, you drove forward with caution; surely enough a wall came down and into the ground to show a tunnel and you drove through it. Once you reached the end you opened your Alt-mode door and let her out before your Holoform appeared. "Where the heck are we, Miko?" she told you, you were at the Autobot base and you transformed into your original form and grabbed her before saying "Were leaving, it's dangerous." you were about to transform when you heard somebody say "Miko?" large pedesteps following. You turned around to see an Autobot, he saw you with Miko in your hand and turned his servos into wrecking balls "Shieett.." you managed to drawl out before running out of the base and transforming with Miko inside your Alt-mode.

Transforming you brang out your weapon (Im sorry I love Sugalite OK)

You placed Miko on the ground before smashing him in the face, knocking him out "Wasted

You placed Miko on the ground before smashing him in the face, knocking him out "Wasted." you said at the now knocked-out Autobot. "[Y/N] why did you knock him out?!?" Miko screamed at you, "Dude, he was going to take you and then kill me." she gave you a 'what the hell' look before saying "I know him! He's my guardian!" your mouth made the shape of an 'o' before grabbing Miko and dragging the green bot back to your previous location.

...

You walked into the base and collapsed to the floor from dragging the green bot back to this place. "Miko, you owe me." you said before your head fell back to the ground with a clank. A femme-bot transformed her servos into blasters and aimed them at you. "Arcee! She's a friend! Shes cool!" Miko screamed at this 'Arcee'. You said "Hi." before passing out.

...

Word Count: 790