⊳In Disguise // RiD2015 Decepticons X Femme! Reader⊲

"I'm more than you'll ever be."

~Cybertronian Reader Key~

[A/C] = Armour Colour

[2A/C] = Second Armour Colour

[B/C] = Biolight Colour

[O/C] = Optic Colour

...

[Y/N] a beautiful Femme with a flawless [A/C] finish with streaks of [2A/C] and glowing [B/C] biolights aswell as dashing [O/C] optics. She was an Autobot, well- a Decepticon posing as an Autobot. She had slithered her way into Bumblebee's team with no one knowing; most thought of her as an amazing friend, one that you could trust forever.

But one night she just went missing, along with the Team's leader. They searched relentlessly. Only the vixen herself knew the location. She had caged bumblebee in her ship, that was currently hovering above Steeljaw's pack, they of course, had no idea of this.

That was until the pack heard the calm and alluring voice of [Y/N]. She was currently circling the cage that contained Bumblebee and finally spoke, "Aww, the leader of the Autobot team." her pedesteps leaving large clanks on the black metal of her ship. "With no teammates." she left a sinister giggle during and after the sentence.

"Why are you doing this? Your an Autobot, just like me." Bumblebee stated while he looked at her with a saddened facial expression. She jumped up against the cage, her servos pushing it backwards "Im nothing like you." she spoke in a stern voice "I'm more than you'll ever be." a warning tone floated in the air as she jumped ontop of the cage. The floor dropped and the cage came flying down to the floor infront of the Decepticon warehouse causing a scream from Clampdown and stomping of pedes towards it.

She swung around the cage's chain and landed on the ground with a large crash. "Hello Decepticons." she said in an unusually calm voice and proceeded to say "Just a little gift." she breathed in before continuing "Do what you will, I couldn't care less." the Autobot insignia flickered before showing the Decepticon Symbol. She shoved the caged Bumblebee towards Steeljaw and he smirked.

[Y/N] tossed the keys towards the Decepticon leader and climbed onto the chain "Bye Bye!" she said before the chain retracted into the ship and it flew off.

"Back to business."

...

Word Count: 364