[ Y O U N G ] -2

A/N:

Aiiie this chapter's a little late ^^"

But at least it's here yeah? No? Alright.

I lied. There's a bit before the movie really starts- and the movie starts in the next chapter. As such, expect this chapter to not be very long. (Iamsobadatwritingmoviescenesbecauseidon'tactuallyhaveanofficialscriptsouhpleasebearwithme) :') I DON'T HAVE A SCRIPT AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE A MOVIE SCRIPT *nervous laughing*

The rest of my A/N, you can read or skip over. You don't have to read, it's just an explanation. (To skip, just scroll to the bold and underlined font)

Ok. If you've read my other books, you'd know that I mostly always write from third person, and never first, so please try to ignore all the mistakes I'll make while writing in certain people POV's. ^^" I should add that I feel most comfortable while writing from Hiccup's and Jack's POV. I don't really know Rapunzel's and Merida's personality that well, so I'm going to steer away from writing from their POV for a bit :') Speaking of which, you'll find more 'No-one's POV' the further we get into the story. If you don't like that, why not comment? Suggestions are very, very welcome.

On another note, there are certain implied things here AND a not-so-hidden reference to one of my favourite- let's not go any further because I'll give it away ^^" See if you can find it ;)

Yeesh longest author's note yet. Anyways, enjoy. ^^

* --------------------- *

*Hiccup's POV*

Hiccup was very, very worried. If everyone watched this movie, then secrets were expected to be revealed. Including secrets of his own that only one being in the entire universe knew. What was he going to do? There was no way out of this as far as he could tell. The other main characters- teens his age- looked completely fine, maybe a little shy. Scratch that, Rapunzel (who he'd nicknamed 'Blondie') looked really nervous. Maybe she was just really shy, because she didn't seem to know anyone in the yellow corner.

Jack (who he'd named 'Snowball' after an unnoticed and brief snow-fall sometime after they'd arrived at the theatre) and Merida (he hadn't thought of a nickname for her just yet) seemed fine though. They seemed nice enough, nicer than everyone on Berk put together honestly. Except for Gothi and Gobber obviously. No-one else could top their kindness.

Honestly, Hiccup wasn't too sure how they'd react to his secrets. He knew Berk would be... highly disapproving (underestimation) but he didn't know about the others.

What or rather who, he was most worried about was Toothless. He was very sure Stoick would disown him for being on a dragons side (if only he didn't want that so badly) but he was worried about everyone else in the other squares. The blue corner, he was fairly sure they'd understand that Toothless was mostly harmless, especially being human. The red corner, he was really sure it'd be a good outcome, but he could hope to convince them otherwise. Being Scottish and all, the red corner might have thought dragons were simply myth.

But then again, considering how Arc mentioned different worlds, maybe they had dragons over in their world too. Hiccup hoped they didn't have a negative view towards dragons in general.

As for the yellow corner, he had no idea.There was nothing to tell whether they thought dragons were good or bad.

Speaking of which, he still hadn't found Toothless, in dragon or human form. He looked around as discretely as possible, panic starting to rise. No sign though.

Arc spoke again. "I realised I made a mistake in seating arrangements. If everyone would please hold on to their seats...?"

Hiccup barely had time to process this but managed to grab on to the edge of his seat, and he saw that the other teens had done the same. All thoughts of locating Toothless flew out of his head as the ground changed.