05

A/N
Jaehee's dress is in the media, and you can just imagine everyone else's mskkskdlxz. You can also imagine the masks, so have at it my beautiful children.
Xoxo ~💕

-

Authors POV

     "Ugh ,Eunha, how many dresses are you going to make me try on?" Jaehee whined. She had already tried on 6 dresses and none of them were "sexy but innocent" enough for Eunha.

"Enough complaining, Kang Jaehee! We haven't even bought a dress and the ball is in two hours!" Eunha yelled.

"Two hours!?" Jaehee panicked. "Okay I'll go faster! Just hurry up, and like one of these dresses."

"It can't just be ANY dress, Jaehee! It has to be the dress." She cooed and laughed insanely.

"Eunha you're so weird." Jaehee said as she continued to whine and complain while changing dresses. Jaehee finally came across a crop top styled sapphire blue dress.

The top part was adorned with crystals. And a bit seethrough above the breast area.

The bottom part was a beautiful long and fluffy blue skirt. It was gorgeous. The dress seemed as if it was made specifically for her, and only her. That's how beautiful the dress seemed to be on Jaehee's curvaceous figure.

Eunha looked up and her jaw dropped. "We're taking it!" She squealed. "Oh he'll love this!" Eunha smirked.

"He'll? Who's He'll?" Jaehee asked.

"Jeno of course!" Eunha smiled
brightly. "He will be absolutely in love with you!" She giggled.

Jaehee's face was covered in an evident blush. "I-I don't think so but okay.....Um..." she looked down and fidgeted with her fingers. "Do you actually think he'd like it?"

"Why of course!" Now let's go, i already have a dress and mask so let's go!" She said.

-

At the party

     Eunha and Jaehee had arrived. They stood at the entrance in awe. The ball was at a mansion. "It's...breathtaking." Jaehee said.

"Yep! It's pretty gorgeous, there's even a humongous ball room and pool." She smiled. "Before we get in let's put on our masks."

Eunha had a dress that looked exactly like Jaehee's dress but red in color. Their masks were identical too. Jaehee's long, black, curly hair was let out and fell past her shoulders, all the way down to her waist. Her beautiful blues eyes seemed to pop, and sparkle more, because of the evident blue in her dress.

     Eunha's soft brown hair was put up in a bun, showing off her pearl earrings. Her long dress flowed smoothly and her delicate hands were covered in two elegant white colored gloves. She held onto a clutch that was similarly adorned like her dress.

     As they entered the building, time felt like it stopped for those looking around. Though  hidden by masks, Eunha and Jaehee's beauty boasted with pride. They made their way towards their friends and caught the breaths of every onlooker. Indeed they were gorgeous. Behind masks, it was hard to tell who was who, so they had to rely on their voices.

     "Ah Im so glad you girls could make it." Momo said with a fake smile. Indeed she was truly happy, but after last night, she felt like she couldn't put any sincere emotion on her face. "Eunha, you look wonderful." She said with a small smile.