04

Jaehee's POV

     I excused myself from the table and dragged Eunha with me, pulling her arm and walking outside of the cafeteria and onto a small bench that say outside.

"Eunha, can we really trust those people? I'm getting such a fishy feeling from them." I said to her while fiddling with my nails, a habit of mine that only emerged when I was anxious.

"You mean can you trust them? I already trust them fully, Jaehee. Stop being so superstitious and just trust me with this. They're nice people, believe me." She said with a slight smile, and resting her hand on my shoulder.

I sighed. I can't win against this girl. "Fine....okay. If you go to the party then I'll go as well."

Eunha giggled.

"What's so funny?" I questioned. "Did I say something funny?" I furrowed my brows. Is she sick?

"Jaehee, I am not sick! How rude!" She said with a fake hurt expression. "I'm just giggling because this party is gonna be really fun. They always go all out for their parties."

"In what way?" I asked, slightly laughing as I realized I called her sick out loud.

"They can explain, I don't wish to rob them of their spotlight, come on let's go back to the table." This time it was her turn to pull me by the arm. She dragged me, much to my protest, back inside the cafeteria and onto my chair, where I previously sat. She was holding down on my shoulders with a big grin.

"Come on! Explain to her about the party!" She giggled. Again.

"It's a masquerade ball." Johnny replied curtly. He didn't bother looking up at my eyes as he stabbed his chicken with his fork and sloppily ate it.

"Masquerade Ball?" I questioned, while slightly grimacing at his table manners.

"A ball in which you have to wear a mask to cover your identity. They're pretty fun." The boy I recognized to be Lucas, said. His eyes were shining while looking at me, and a grin spread across his lips. Whether it was mischievous or not, I didn't know.

"Oh sweet." I smiled a bit. "Alright I'm in, it sounds like fun anyways."

Momo bit her lip. "Very well, we'll let him know." She said looking towards Johnny who only rolled his eyes.

"Let who know?" I cocked my head in confusion.

"Ja-..." Ten was about to reply before Taeyong covered his mouth.

"The one who's holding the party....duh." He shot a glare at Ten, who only smiled innocently.

"Okay! Sounds great." I said, shaking off what Ten and Taeyong did. The bell then rang, signifying 5th period. "Oh well looks like it's time to go back to class. Who has Math next?" I asked.

"Me!" Lucas said. "Come here,babe you'll be with me." Lucas said swinging his arm around my shoulder much to my disliking.

"I also have math." Ten and Yuta said in unison.

     "Say, Jaehee," Doyoung finally piped up after being quiet the whole time and only staring intently. "Has anyone told you, you're fucking hot?" Doyoung asked. Johnny snorted and nudged Doyoung's shoulder in approval. He passed a five dollar bill to Doyoung as he snickered.

     I felt my cheeks start to burn and I assumed I probably looked like a tomato. Eunha reached over the table and flicked Doyoung's forehead causing him to whine and shoot a death glare at Eunha.