36 pt 4

Trigon's place: Slade

I can't believe Trigon lied to me. Well I can believe it since we are one and the same, but still we promised he will give me what I wanted, Life. To make the long story short, Raven killed me that time I took Phoenix as my humbling apprentice. Raven was mad and made the building shake causing the broken building parts to fall down on me, killing me on impact. I should have listened to Raven and Phoenix and not trust their father but temptation and greed got the best of me.

Trigon stripped me of the powers he gave me. Leaving me back at square one which is a soul without a physical body. So now I'm locked with these fire demon spirits guarding me. The cuffs was tight around my wrists. I was planning my escape so I can exact my revenge on Trigon. I knew the weaponry wasn't too far from the holding cell I was in. 

I must distract the guards and get out of here to take my anger out on Trigon. The fire demons stood at attention with their arms folded, staring straight ahead. I cleared my throat loudly to get their attention which succeeded just like I thought.

"Guards of Trigon can you please get me some water!" I asked nicely.

The fire demons stared at each other strangely like they forgot I was human and I can't die from dehydration.

"Aww come on! A prisoner got to get some fluids in their body! You don't want Trigon's prisoner to die when he gave you specific orders to keep me alive until he have his deadly ways with me!" I taunted the guards.

The guards shrug their shoulders having the guard on the right side of the prison cell to get me my water. While the other guard stood at attention at his post. In a blink of an eye the right guard was back. The left guard unlocked fire-y door of the prison to give me a flaming glass with fire in it, I clearly asked for water. Idiots!

I got up from my sitting position of my cell. I kicked the flaming glass out of the right guard hands causing him to be shocked. I sent him flying with a roundhouse kick to the burning bars of the cell, knocking him out cold. The left guard came into the cell wanting a piece of the action. The guard started to throw some punches with me blowing each blow. The guard aimed for my head which I ducked under with my chained wrist up. The chains melted away from the restrains, letting me free with the cuff still on my wrists.

If I could take off this mask and show that fire demon my face. He would be in one hell of a trouble now that I'm free. I went from defense to offense in a snap of a bone. I kicked, punched, and pulled any limb I could get. I backed the fire demon to the bars and gave that demon some nasty combos. I got tired of fighting the weak demon as he side down the bars unconscious.

Using the opportunity to take the keys out of the left guard locking both of the guards in the cell. I dashed over to the weaponry and got me a big old hammer suiting for my liking to take down Trigon.

Few minutes later: Robin

I hit the ground hard again with Starfire slowly helping me up. Cyborg held the frustrated Beast Boy. Trigon say on our old home like a throne with no marks or cuts on him. His laugh roared into the vacated and destroyed Jump City.

"ITS FUNNY HOW YOU WEAK MORTALS THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME!" Trigon voice boomed with more laughter.

"WE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN TRIGON FOR WHAT YOU MADE ME DO WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED!!" Beast Boy yelled with his voice breaking in the end.

"ARE YOU CRYING BECAUSE OF MY NOW DEAD PUPPET PLEASE YOU CAN HAVE ANOTHER ONE OF MY PUPPETS IF YOU LIKE? THEY GET REAL ANTSY FOR BLOOD MY DEAR BOY!"

Trigon laughed again before I could think of another way to stop him. I saw a big hammer in the distance. The hammer had spikes on it. The metal part of the hammer was dark gray color. I looked at the handle of the hammer and saw who was holding it, which was Slade. Great more trouble on the Titans hands besides Trigon.