17

A/n: I just want to say thank you for letting this story hit 2K reads and it's crazy how so many people actually liking and taking the time to read this story fatefully so I'm post this chapter!!!

Starfire

Cyborg and I followed Robin down the path of the diner. Robin was throwing things like his new bombs and things around the pathway to slow my and Cyborg down. I flew down the hallways I realized that the walls was a black color not really fitting the theme of the diner. There was picture frames hanging on the walls. The frames were filled with Slade's image. At the bottom of the picture it says "Slade, Earth's new ruler," in red scary letters.

"Star start shooting stuff down to Robin!" Cyborg ordered as he was getting his gun canon ready to shoot.

"But you said not to attack him nor Phoenix?" I questioned with worry, wanting to not hurt Robin.

"We're not going to hurt him this way just shoot stuff that's in front of him so we can end this chase!"

I sighed following the orders of Cyborg. I got my green starbolts starting explosions in front of Robin. Robin dodged them with ease like he can foresee this happening.

"Cyborg it's not the working?" I replied as I continue to fly after him.

"I hate to say this but I guess we have to attack him," Cyborg replied pointing his cannon at Robin.

"No we do not attack friend Robin, like you said before!" I ordered causing Cyborg to stop running after Robin because I'm standing in front of him.

"Star move out of the way!"

"NOOOOO!"

"MOVE!"

Before I could say no again Robin attacked us from behind. I was tumbling on ground and I slide to finish my tumbling. My long red hair was in my face and I heard heavy metal footsteps coming towards me. Moving my head and eyes up I see Robin still under the control of Slade as he was about to shoot me with a red infrared beam.

"Robin I know you are in there can you please fight Slade's control over you! I know you can do it because I believe in you!" I told Robin hoping he can hear me and break the control over Slade.

There was a long pause between us and the red beam still pointed towards me burning bright with every second that Robin was holding it. Finally using the opportunity to get up off the ground to find Cyborg doing the same thing. I flew over to Cyborg as he was rubbing his neck.

"So what is Robin doing standing like a statue for?" Cyborg questioned looking at him from the side.

"I'm not sure Friend Cyborg maybe I got the through to him in my talk with him," I said worriedly.

"Only one way to find out,"

Beast Boy

Me and Raven was following right behind Phoenix. The power of the lights cut off and then back on showing Raven and I two Phoenix flying side-by-side.

"Raven how are going to know which Phoenix is the real Phoenix?" I questioned as I changed into a cheetah.

"Let me find out!" Raven replied as her eyes turned back with her hands on the temples of her forehead as she was still flying in the air. "Dang it Phoenix!"

"What's wrong?" I said changing back to my human form and back into a cheetah once I was done asking my question.

"They both have the aura of the real Phoenix,"