1

Raven

"Azarath.... Metrion..... Zinthos" I mumbled under my breath mediating.

I was mediating focusing my energy to my center. I levitated off the ground with my legs criss cross applesauce. I cleared my mind, thinking about nothing that can bothered me. My short bobbed violet hair was stood up. I felt myself getting closer and closer to my center. I slowed my breath then exhaling the air out of my body.

The alarm of the Tower went off as the red light blinked on and off in my room. I opened one of my eyes to hear Robin's voice coming out of the intercom.

"Titans come to the living room now!" Robin informed.

I got out of my mediation and flew out of my room. I went straight to the living room. The computer was blinking red showing the sign of the threat. It was happening at Downtown Jump City where there was huge pile of ashes in the middle of the street.

"Really a pile of ashes causing trouble?" Beast Boy said confused.

"Whatever that is in the pile of ashes is causing the computer to go off so we must expect the ashes. TITANS GO!" Robin exclaimed as he pointed towards the door.

Downtown Jump City

We made it to Downtown Jump City where the pile of ashes haven't moved nor nothing came out of it. Bystanders looked confused and stared at the pile of ashes as we did. Once the bystanders saw us, a huge wave of relieve took over their faces.

"Good, the Titans are here to explain what is going on with the pile of ashes!" Male Bystander #1 said with a huge smile shaking Robin's hand.

"Ummm listen we don't understand the pile of ashes no more than you guys do but as the Teen Titans we will solve the problem for this!" Robin said reassuring the crowd of bystanders.

"WAIT SOMETHING IS COMING OUT OF THE ASHES!" Female Bystander #2 shouted pointing towards the ashes in fear.

What she said was true, something or someone was coming out of the ashes. Then something inky black was coming out, the ashes picked up and started to form a phoenix in the sky. The bird was enormous as it covered the whole afternoon sky. The Phoenix was also the color of purple and black. The bird spread its wings and made its bird call loudly. The screech was so loud that everyone had to cover their ears.

The Phoenix started making a huge circle around us as it was still screeching. The Phoenix suddenly stopped screeching. It flew to the same spot it started off. The bird flapped its wings, staring down at us. I did felt like the bird was looking down at me personally. I also felt like I knew that Phoenix from somewhere, but where?

"Hey bird I suggest you surrender now and save yourself the trouble of getting beaten by the Titans!" Robin enforced sternly.

The Phoenix bird screeched again but this time louder than before causing the bystanders to run towards their homes and cars, leaving the scene.

Beast Boy

Everyone left the streets of Downtown Jump City leaving the Titans alone with the Phoenix. Then the Phoenix flew down to the pavement of the road still looking at us.