6

Raven

It was 12 in the afternoon. I was still in my room watching over Phoenix. She was resting peacefully in the bed like she didn't have the fate of the world on her shoulders. Her very long violet hair was all over her face and I couldn't help but to smile a little bit. I continued to read my book in tranquility. The only little sound that could be heard is Phoenix's steady breathing. When I started to get heavily deep in the book there was a light knock on the door. I groaned, angrily closed my book to see who was at the door.

"What do you want!" I said in a low growl as I open my door to see it was Starfire and Robin at my door with a scared smile.

"Sorry to interrupt you Friend Raven!" Starfire said in the quietest voice I ever heard.

"Yea but we want to know if you would like to go out to lunch with the rest of us?" Robin said giving me a hopeful smile.

"What about my sister, whose going to watch over her?" I questioned wondering what idea they have for Phoenix.

"I'm pull the security up so no one can come in nor can anyone can come out of the Tower while we are gone!" Robin tried to reassure me.

"Yes the friend will be safe, but you need the break from the Friend Phoenix! You've been worrying about her since her arrival," Starfire said worriedly with a sad look on her face.

I thought about it and it's true I've been worried about Phoenix for almost 3 weeks and she have proven to take care of herself just fine. Plus the Titans Tower has the best known security to mankind.

"Fine I'll go but I will watch you put the security up. So we can make sure it's actually on," I spoke dead to the world.

"Alright lets have a glorious day out!" Starfire shouted loudly.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Star before you wake up Phoenix!" I exclaimed pointing over to my sleeping baby sister.

"I'm am the sorry," Starfire slowly flew away from my room door.

Robin and I left my room door. Robin then set the security system up, which was already up. With that me and the Titans went to the pizza polar to get some lunch.

Hours later: Starfire

We came back to the tower defeated and leaderless. We gotten beaten badly by the Hive 5. Cyborg sat miserably on the little couch with his head down. Beast Boy and Raven was standing up looking disappointed, and me I was wondering where Robin could be at.

"I can't believe I left myself wide out for that stupid child to put that rocket on my back," Cyborg said with his hands on his head.

"It wasn't your fault, Cy, you didn't know," Raven said cheering up Cyborg but he was still down about the situation.

"We have to go find Robin!" I said worriedly thinking about where Robin could possibly be at.

"Star we looked a bunch of time around Jump City about 4 times and we couldn't find him. Trust me Star, Robin knows his way home," Beast Boy explained to me.

"Star relax Robin is going to come back we just have to sit here and wait for him to come back home," Raven spoke to me with her eyes still shows no sign of emotions.