31

Talon

The fight with me and Phoenix continued. Phoenix's hair covered her face as her clothes were torn and ripped due to our fight. My clothes were torn as well, I could tell Phoenix was growing tired but she kept on fighting.

"Phoenix you are growing tired, you want to give up?" I taunted as I had my evil grin and look on my face.

"Never..... not gonna happen... you evil demon!" Phoenix panted sounding strong but sounded tired.

"This fight will be over soon!"

Before I could attack there was a piercing loud scream echoing across the battle and the still city of Jump City. I knew who was screaming, it was Raven. I guess our toy I mean partner Slade has found my sister-in-law, Raven.

"Raven," Phoenix mumbled under her lips worried as she looked up at the red evil sky, that now turned from night to day and day to night.

"It's seems like Slade find our favorite family member, our older sister!" I said with a evil smile.

"She is MY family not ours! WE WILL NEVER BE TOGETHER!!!" Phoenix yelled as cars flew over to hit me.

I cut the cars in half as their parts landed on the ground hard. A smirk grew on my lips as I was coming close to Phoenix. Phoenix was scared out of her mind as she started bring up objects on the streets from stopping me coming near her. But to Phoenix's running out luck I was tearing the objects. Then Phoenix's back hit a brick wall, using this as my opportunity to finish this fight off.

Few minutes before: Raven

I screamed when Slade got a hold of me. Slade's grip around my arms was tight, I knew his fingerprints were going to be on my arms later on. I was hoping that Robin would get up and find me and Slade, saving me from this suddenly powerful lunatic. Or Phoenix to get out of that time freezing spell and save me herself, but I knew it was an crazy idea.

"Raven, Raven, Raven, a girl with many secrets. So quiet but behind those purple eyes holds power that I didn't even known about until your lovely twin Phoenix came here and especially teaming up with your father Trigon! Since we are talking about purple eyes I wonder what Phoenix holding maybe even more powerful secrets!?" Slade taunted as his grips grew tighter as I yelped a bit.

"You don't need to bring my sister in this and you shouldn't trust Trigon, a demon like him will play with you and throw you in with the demon wolves once he is done with you!" I warned Slade as I was trying to break free from him.

"Oh please me and your father shook hands on it to seal our deal,"

"Are you really trying to justify for my demon of a father that I knew for basically my whole life! I know my dad's card games and that is a player/dealer you don't want to play! If you don't believe me ask Phoenix or that Talon that I heard about from Phoenix, heck Talon probably playing you too!"

"Shut up! I'm here to deliver a message just be ready for your birthday when all hell is going to let loose! I can't wait to see the look on your face, Phoenix's face, along with your friends face when you guys can't do nothing to save the world!"

"Don't bring my friends in this!"

"Oh I didn't Raven, you did, all by yourself along with Phoenix, so you didn't need my help with that!"

"I will not accept mine nor Phoenix's fate on this Earth we will stop you and our idiot of a father!"

Slade's grips on my arms got tighter if that's possible. As night turned into day as day turned into night. As that was going on my clothes was being torn showing the Mark of Skath sign all over my body. My violet bobbed style hair grew longer to the length of Phoenix's previous hair length.

"You and your sister was meant to destroy this world, see look at that beloved symbol you made!" Slade teased as he forced me to see the fire circle "S" symbol on the ground. "Accept yours and Phoenix's fate and do the world a favor, destroy it!"

Slade disappeared as I fell on my knees crying as my now long hair covered my face. The sky was back to its red color. But I wanted it to be back blue. Then I heard a scream from down below knowing who it belongs to, Phoenix.

I stood up and flew over to Phoenix who needed my help. I landed on the ground to see Phoenix being choked by a boy who could be mistaken a boy of me and Phoenix. He has a torn cloak with no hoodie and the same with his clothes being torn. I see Phoenix fighting for her life but she was slowly losing her breath.

"Hey you put my sister down..... NOW!" I said sternly as the boy turned around to face me, dropping Phoenix on the ground as she was coughing to catch her breath.

"Is this the famous Raven or "Phoenix" I keep on hearing about!" The boy taunting me with his hands on his hips with a smirk.

"And you must be the famous ex-boyfriend Talon, don't really see what my sister saw in you to even see you as s boyfriend material!" I sneered with my hands on my hips.

"Me either.... sis!" Phoenix commented as she was on her knees with her head up as her eyes staring at me.

"Shut up weakling! You know I had plans on finishing you off but seeing your sister really changed your mind because I want to finish the both of you off on the last day of Earth!" Talon said as he disappeared into the ground.

I flew over to Phoenix as her clothes were torn as well. I helped Phoenix up off the ground once she got her breathing back on track. My arms wrapped under Phoenix's upper body to support her as well as mine weight. Phoenix's eyes looked at me with sorrow.

"What the hell did Slade do to you?" Phoenix asked me with anger spilling out of her mouth.

"It doesn't matter, but are you okay?" I asked as I was walking Phoenix to where I last seen Robin.

"Don't ask me that when you were screaming like a wild banshee, are YOU okay?" Phoenix asked not answering my question.

"I asked first!"

Me and Phoenix went back and forth until we found Robin in the middle of the street. He smiled at me and Phoenix but the time in the world restored and the sky was blue again. Everything was back to normal as people in the streets and roads looked at Robin, me, and Phoenix strangely.

Titans Tower: Robin

The Titans sat before me as I was the only one standing up. Raven and Phoenix was still in their torn clothes from before.

"We have new information on Slade to prove my hypothesis is correct," I said seriously as stood with my hands behind my back.

"What is the hypothesis you thought of?" Cyborg pondered, he was staring at me with a confuse look.

"That Slade is working with Trigon, Raven's and Phoenix's father. This is a huge matter that we ALL need to search into anything to stop Trigon from destroying the planet we call home!"

"That's impossible Robin, you nor we can stop our father!" Phoenix said as her arms were folded across her chest.

"Why you say that, you know the Titans can always do the impossible!" Beast Boy nudged Phoenix's shoulder as he was looking disappointed.

"Me and Raven both got a message about the world ending, there is nothing for us to do just sit here and watch it end!" Phoenix stormed out the living room with Raven on her tail.

"I hope that friend Phoenix and Raven is okay?" Starfire said sadly.

"Boom I got something Robin, the abandon library that is not too far from the Tower!" Cyborg shouted as he showed me, Beast Boy, and Starfire.

"Will it answer all our questions?" Starfire asked as she looked at Cyborg with wonder.

"It should, we can go tomorrow to check it out!" Cyborg states as he looks at me for confirmation.

"Yeah I agree, be ready to go to the old abandoned library tomorrow for right now let's get some sleep," I informed the group as they nodded their heads going into their rooms for sleep as well as I.